Pictures of your Weapon

No, It was my dad buy an Ar-15, and then I get to use it to hunt, and on the range as soon as I got a hunters saftey course for big, and small game, technically it would be my gun, but not leagally. I've decided not to hunt, bu continue going to the range every so often!

Good man...I hate hunting...LOVE the range though :flamed:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why would you use an assault rifle for hunting? You should get high-powered hunting rifle like me. :)

Because, I'm an ace with a gun, and I don't need no 30-06 to take a dear down! A semi-auto .223 is good enough for me, but I don't plan on going hunting. My dad has a nice Semi Auto 30-06, and it's basically an assult rifle with a rifle stock, and a 5 round magazine! If I would've gone hunting, I would use an armalite, I find them more comfortable then a regular rifle!

Edited by crandall13

This is my friend Scott's New CA33e with CA M203

He has a m110 spring with a new ball bearing spring guide in it. The scope is a 1x32 red dot. It also has the full auto tracer unit on it and a double mag clamp.

this is just the gun and his G26

Picture082.jpg

this is his gun with his guarder body armor and his TM G26

Picture081.jpg

This is his stuff and my other friend's TM mp5 ras. Also his tac vest and a real bullet proof vest (expired)

Picture080.jpg

aahh, we all like to teach and learn.

i'm just using a 30mm scope ring to mount the torch Architect. i had to wrap a single layer of tape round the torch to give it a snug fit, but now its tight and looking good.

out of interest, where did you get your torch from. mine was 8 quid off ebay, posted from HK  :blink:

Sorry for the delay, just noticed your post :huh: Yeah i got mine from ebay for £6.00 posted from HK. Im really pleased with it. Only took a week to arrive :D

Ok I shot the P226 for a while...it wont even pierce through a can on 134a...I also shot through a pair of oakleys with my AK...that was fun...and I put a bunch of holes in the wall with the AK...so im going to head towards Mexico and escape from sure punishment :P

Because, I'm an ace with a gun, and I don't need no 30-06 to take a dear down! A semi-auto .223 is good enough for me, but I don't plan on going hunting. My dad has a nice Semi Auto 30-06, and it's basically an assult rifle with a rifle stock, and a 5 round magazine! If I would've gone hunting, I would use an armalite, I find them more comfortable then a regular rifle!
Just because you can hit a deer with a gun doesnt mean that it is going down my friend shot a deer from about 20 yards away with a 12 gauge right in the lung/heart/liver area and it didnt go down it took off running. Im not saying that you cant kill a deer with an AR its just that ARs are usaully more inaccurate than hunting rifles and dont pack as much of a punch. I use a 30-30 Model 94 Winchester or one of my two .308 Winchesters.Im not flaming you but im just saying that hunting with an AR is highly unlikely but since youre not going hunting it doesnt really matter. ;) Edited by FireFox