Pictures of your Weapon

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That P90 looks pretty damn nice, and although AKs don't really do it for me, it looks nice I suppose :P

The pics of my 2 current favourites are too big to post, so I'll post links instead. Also a pic of my new custom and a Sledge Special.

KWA Glock 19 - Pic 1

KWA Glock 19 - Pic 2

KWA Glock 19 - Pic 3

TM M1A1 Thompson

My lastest custom project... ;)

Just for you, Sledge, just for you... ;)

Edited by HaVoC_MaN

Love the P7 (springer presumably), and it looks like someone's nicked my Glock 19! :P

EDIT: Those dual 1911s really are 'teh sex' too, aren't they?!

I now have a rather nice rubber Hogue Handall grip (cheers Azrael) on my G19 so I'll have to update the pics sometime.

Edited by HaVoC_MaN
Love the P7 (springer presumably), and it looks like someone's nicked my Glock 19! :P

EDIT: Those dual 1911s really are 'teh sex' too, aren't they?!

Hehe, yep, the P7 is the TM springer (didn't think the MGC's NBB was worth the money) down to every detail including the firing pin indicator. The only give away is that "made in Japan" instead of "made in Germany" line.

And that third picture is a G18C and the same G17 in the first picture with polished slide. ;)

And yes, gota love the good ol' 1911s. :)

I've got to get a taclight for my G17. :P

Edited by Shao14

ubar that is a timeless classic :) (gota get me one of they some day) didnt you come second in the whats the best gun game at AG with that ?,well done if you did

havoc are you still trying to sell that glock :P

all the 1911s are nice :D

Edited by aimpoint

I've got you beat on that one...

All but the Mossmag is mine, the wooden stock in the foreground is my Shotshell 870, currently in pieces but with a new pair of stretchers in production so it should be up and running again before the new year... and will be up and running in time for Distant Thunder.