Pictures of your Weapon

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

maha... no, but I hate fakes and had a litte experience (a few years of forum administration) in catching them.

As I've seen his first series of pics I wasn't absolutely sure if the guns are realsteel, but today I spotted that very unique AR-74 picture, that I have seen a few days ago at ar15.com (really cool stuff for ar15 fans btw ;) ) too... add two and two togheter  B)

Hi unimatrix001,

Very nice job catching him. That's why I put a Logo on all my photos.

Okok, I know who should steal my cheap *albatross* photos haha :D .

As you said you have admin experience: Are you from Blowback.de? As far as I can see that site is closed somehow.

Anyway, as an Armalite fan that AR-47 really caught my attention.

It's actually not the AK mag, but the slim body along with the special stock and the RIS rail attachments etc.

I know that any real steel can be converted into an Airsoft gun, but my question is:

Could I build this AR-47 as on the photo without using any real steel parts?

Thanks

Everything with exception to the rear stock is pretty much do-able. Now the outerbarrel looks a little longer then normal - so that might need to be made, but any machine shop could do it. The rear stock though is real-steel only.

Hurricane SR-47 kit would bring you a real close, mod the mag well as needed to fit the STAR/Soon to be Guarder 74 magazines.

It is here... Well there... I shall be going there on friday, then... Then my prettys yes... Yes... YES! Mmmmm.... Sig..... Its here.

I'll post a picture if my parents have found the camera after I fit the metal body.

Only put these pic's up as just bought this a couple days ago. Very hard to find the P90RD version as Marui havent made a batch for about a year. Lot's of people giving reason's why Marui will not make a fresh batch of the Red Dot. One of the main reason's I can remember is that the P90 was produced in limited numbers to celebrate the 10th Anniversary of the company. Read into that what you will.

Keep those pic's rolling in.

Cheers

My SG-1 with custom PSG grip (can't interchange the two so I gutted it and fitted over the top of the SG-1 grip. Now it's solid), railed foregrip, BSA IR Mil-Dot 6-24x40 scope and Laylax HK51 outer barrel

Den Trinity Stoner SR-15 metal body with C33 rail handgrips, First Samco vert grip, ARMS QD mount and early LR300 folding stock

Sun Project Remington XP100. A wonderful bolt action sniping pistol (waiting for scope)

M11 with hand strap and Tanio Koba Big Mac suppressor

WA Beretta M8045 Cougar Wild with Houge grips and a Laylax Knights suppressor

post-24-1100170412_thumb.jpg

post-24-1100170442_thumb.jpg

post-24-1100170481_thumb.jpg

post-24-1100170520_thumb.jpg

post-24-1100170536_thumb.jpg

Wrong sig, 552s dont have burst fire, TM realized it killed the gun and removed it.

I'm not that daft.

* checks TM catalogue.

Ahhh....

I thought it was the 550 they killed and they left the 551 alone.

Turns out the 552 is a whole new gun. Well, whaddayaknow! I really should learn to read japanese. :D

* checks TM catalogue.

Ahhh....

I thought it was the 550 they killed and they left the 551 alone.

Turns out the 552 is a whole new gun. Well, whaddayaknow! I really should learn to read japanese. :D

Its a funky gun, one weak spot and the only one is the swing stock and even then only barely, if I fall on it hard it might break but I figure I could break any TM stock like that almost.

As you said you have admin experience: Are you from Blowback.de? As far as I can see that site is closed somehow.

Well yes, i WAS Admin of Blowback.de but i resignated in January and take all my stuff with me. Since that time the site is in a kind of "stand by" status, nobody seems to do anything for it. but It's not my problem anymore ;)

Anyway, as an Armalite fan that AR-47 really caught my attention.

It's actually not the AK mag, but the slim body along with the special stock and the RIS rail attachments etc.

I know that any real steel can be converted into an Airsoft gun, but my question is:

Could I build this AR-47 as on the photo without using any real steel parts?

Well its a AR-74 not 47 ;).

I think it would be difficult to reproduce that weapon as seen on the picture exactly. The body is unique on this weapon, no replica available. Barrel is 16 Inches (no replica), Magpul stock (no replica but realsteel can be modified to fit with a few parts from guarder and good tools ;) ). Also no replica for a RAS II, realsteel one only, but need no or just minor modifications.

If you just want a weapon that looks a little similar to that AR-74 build it out of a SR-47 Kit as suggested.

AR-74 (Cal. 5.45x39)

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...pe=post&id=1115

SR-47 (Cal 7.62x39)

http://www.gun-world.net/USA/KAC/sr47-right.jpg

Add the Magpul Stock, Other Flashhider, Fip-Up Front Sight, use Star AK-74 Magazines and you're really close to the AR-74. It's not exactly the same but the closest thing you can do in airsoft currently.

AR-74 (Cal. 5.45x39)

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...pe=post&id=1115

Add the Magpul Stock, Other Flashhider, Fip-Up Front Sight, use Star AK-74 Magazines and you're really close to the AR-74. It's not exactly the same but the closest thing you can do in airsoft currently.

Yes, I can agree on that.

I did some research and think the following items help to assemble a

quite acceptable imitation of the above mentioned AR-74:

Body & RAS etc.:

Hurricane SR47 Kit, body,ras,barrel etc.

(you may replace the included RAS with a Classic Army M15A4 RAS Kit as the

Hurricane RAS is a bit long)

Stock:

Magpul Modular Stock System, Airsoft version (Real Steel Manufacturer)

Sling Mount:

GB-Tech QD Receiver Sling Mount

Grip:

ERGO Grip for M16/M4 , Airsoft version (Real Steel Manufacturer)

Magazine:

Star AK 47 400rd Hi-Cap Magazine, matte black

Rear Sight:

King Arms Detachable Rear Sight, Limited Edition

King Arms Detachable Rear Sight

G&G Detachable Rear Sight

J&T Detachable Metal Rear Sight

Flip-up Front Sight:

Prime PRI Flip-up Front Sight

Samurai Flip Up Front Sight

Smokey's Folding Front Sight (Real Steal Manufacturer?)

GRS Flip-up Front Sight (Real Steal Manufacturer?)

Red Dot Scope:

Guarder Red Dot Scope NB-13

Flash Hider:

Guarder Vortex Flash Hider

LETS LR 300 Muzzle

Rail Cover:

Falcon Rail Cover Panel (Real Steal Manufacturer)

Mount Ring:

King Arms Throw Lever Ring Set

It is done, one metal body and red dot added, took joeking and myself all day to do and the gun has been dubbed "F'ing Confusing". Honestly, it's a complete nightmare to take apart, on the other hand it looks saucy.

16851786-Sig.jpg

Lets all go partay!