Pictures of your Weapon

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah looks normal to me too...

That an ICS MP5? It looks really good :)

Yes, that's my beloved ICS MP5A4 (version 3.5). Never had any trouble with it.

I'm not sure what Vigilante meant about the firing selector. That's the navy style, so is the pistol grip (as opposed to the MP5A2). Maybe I should put in on full auto when I took the picture? :P

Realsteel KAC RAS II, Trijicon ACOG TA-01 NSN and real A.R.M.S. #40 Stand Alone Flip Up sight ?

God damn ###### ;) . Really nice although I still prefer the standard free floating RAS :).

But I would replace the Aimpoint Mount-Ring on the CA Armalite with a L-Shape or GG&G Cantilever Replica.

Realsteel KAC RAS II, Trijicon ACOG TA-01 NSN and real A.R.M.S. #40 Stand Alone Flip Up sight ?

God damn ###### ;) . Really nice although I still prefer the standard free floating RAS :).

But I would replace the Aimpoint Mount-Ring on the CA Armalite with a L-Shape or GG&G Cantilever Replica.

Wow, you are indeed an expert. I thought nobody would recognize all the real steel parts. But too bad, only the upper CA rifle with olive panels is mine...

The lower gun with all the r.s. gadgets is the baby of a person I am glad to call my friend. AFAIK not only his gun, but all his clothes, webbing and stuff is real steel as well and he's constantly looking for new outfits.

Can you help him as you are in Germany? He and some other folks here are now looking for Issue Adidas GSG9 CQB leather boots in black and desert colour, size US9/UK8/EU43.

Yes, I also thought about replacing the mount ring, but I also need a flip-up front sight (Prime or Samurai maybe?). Anyway, the gun looks different now with a Tasco 3-9x40 scope and an ICS flip up rear sight (see image below).

Hey, show us your stuff as well, okey? According to your knowledge I presume you got a nice taste for guns and stuff :).

post-133-1100355997_thumb.jpg

Can you help him as you are in Germany? He and some other folks here are now looking for Issue Adidas GSG9 CQB leather boots in black and desert colour, size US9/UK8/EU43.

I have looked arround a litte but currently I havn't found a shop selling the Adidas GSG9 Boots. Only Meindl and Haix. If I find one in the future i will tell you.

Yes, I also thought about replacing the mount ring, but I also need a flip-up front sight (Prime or Samurai maybe?).

What about the new Guarder Tactical Modular Flip-Up Front Sight? It's the only Barrel-mounted Flip-Up Front sight that suit an assault carbine in my opinon.

http://www.intrudershop.com/show_product_e...p?idproduct=492

Hey, show us your stuff as well, okey? According to your knowledge I presume you got a nice taste for guns and stuff :).

Well I fear not as much as you think. German Weapons Law is pretty strict, so it's difficult to get the Airsoft weapons you want to own. For example, we are allowed to own AEGs only for one and a half years now, but only if they shooting Semiauto only. Fullautomatic is strictly prohibited. Also we can't order Semi-Auto GBBs or something like that in HK, because all the guns have to be tested and permitted by a German authority before we can legally own them. If you import them without that its illegal and you can be punished as hard as you have owned a illegal realsteel weapon (up to 5 years of prison). Situation is really complex, so we can only buy what some weapon wholesalers import to Germany. AEGs are really common now, but good GBBs and other stuff are rare and prices are high. Also skirmishes are nearly impossible in Germany (need permission of local authoritys, and they deny that simply) etc.

Currently I own just three guns, a CA M15A4 Carbine (German Semi-Auto only Version upgraded with ICS 6 position LE Stock, ICS Stand Alone Flip-Up Rear Sight, Guarder Aimpoint Replica with G&P L-Shape, Tactical Sling and G&P Midcaps), a Western Arms Beretta 92FS Perfect Version and a Maruzen Walther P99. That's nothing special and I fear I can't compete with you UK/US/Asian Guys :).