Pictures of your Weapon

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Where do you play - I can't imagine many places where that'd blend in with the environment. Looks nice, though.

Thanks

Are field is a large landscaping supply facility, with alot of open Earth, mulch piles, and such. A very brown environment.

The flash weirded out the colors a bit, basically its all Krylon Camo paint if you are familiar with those colors.

Edited by ClevelandSteamer

Or for hiding in a wood pile, but maybe a bit of a give away.

''Where did that shot come from?''

''Eeeerrrr.... may be from that large pile of logs that have just appeared in the middle of the woods.''

''You mean the pile of logs that some guy has just taken two hours to erect in plain sight after unloading them from his pick-up and carefully arranging them in a pleasing rustic style?''

''Yep''

''I think we should wait until he moves position, the pick-up will give him away.''

Very nice paint job though. :D

Or for hiding in a wood pile, but maybe a bit of a give away.

''Where did that shot come from?''

''Eeeerrrr.... may be from that large pile of logs that have just appeared in the middle of the woods.''

''You mean the pile of logs that some guy has just taken two hours to erect in plain sight after unloading them from his pick-up and carefully arranging them in a pleasing rustic style?''

''Yep''

''I think we should wait until he moves position, the pick-up will give him away.''

Very nice paint job though. :D

;) Thanks

The pic was taken in the back yard :)

Funny actually the field has many logs, stumps, and piles of mulch to hide in, should be okay.

Quick pic of my Sun Project M16, it's still a work in progress, but heres the specs.

Gas blow back

Real COLT Handguards

Real COLT Pistol Grip off a real USGI Vietnam era M16

Refinished stock

Refinished front sight, charging handle, buffer tube, etc etc, all the small parts.

Refinished Receiver, still needs paint

AS4L Steel shorty outer barrel

post-10-1100990183_thumb.jpg

the 190 round hi caps... thems the 20 rounder vietnam erra magazines i like those better than the 30 rounders too :)

edit: did u mean to have a shakey hand on that glock pic lol!!

also i wont say ne thing but ill wait for someone to mention the type of silence hes using on the type of gun hes using ... ::HINT HINT:::

Edited by SpiKe64