Pictures of your Weapon

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aw man the paint on that M16 looks really good! I don't normally go in for fancy paint schemes, but that one has me...

Also love the paint scheme on the M945 - I might consider doing that with mine. Then again it's so unusual anyway...hmmmm...

Oh and an oxymoron is like an adjective-noun pairing that don't go together. Like 'Cold Fire', 'Sick Health', 'Feather of Lead' (yes, I've just done Romeo & Juliet at school.. :rolleyes:).

Normally I'd make a peroxymoron-blonde joke, but this time I'll restrain myself.

Edited by HaVoC_MaN

IMG_0702.jpg

IMG_0726.jpg

TM FN P90TR w/ OD lower reciver, Systema FTK, PDI 170 Spring, Systema BS 6.04mm M4 barrel, Sanyo 9.6v 1700 mAh J-type battery, QuietCoat lined lower reciver, KM 200x40mm LW supressor, BSA 42mm red dot sight, Killflash ARD, and a Butler Creek flip cover.

What do you think?

Edited by urbandork

Here's a couple of ones that are out and I'm working on right now.

The G36C has a real steel Surefire front grip with the LEDs and the Turbo light. The ICS PEQ2 holds my battery, the laser functions (red dot on top is the switch, in good placement for use with normal grip). Waiting for "K" stock and G&P "K" handle. Sling clips are British military. No internal mods.

The P90 is the one some of you have seen in my posts regarding a comparison between a real P90 and the airsoft. This one has a metal upper and DTP tri rail added to that. Replica aimpoint and tac light added. Department issue FN sling added. (not shown) GB Tech QD silencer that actually works and can be improved...it is built using real silencer principles of design. Trying to figure out how to mount real steel P90 sight so I can remove tri rail and use the scope on another gun. The real P90 tritium lit sight is light years ahead of the Tokyo Marui copy so it is actually useable for skirmishing, CQB, etc.

Edited by eltee

Thing is, it's not exactly the easiest gun to completely strip down.

Also, getting the grips off looks like fun, because they look sort of like Allen keys that hold them on, but all small sizes of Allen key I have don't fit.