Pictures of your Weapon

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like the G3SAS. It's small, compact, maneuverable and accurate for QCB. I'm selling or trading it for a M1a1. Check the US classifieds. My next project is a Aliens Pulse Rifle. However the new XM8 conversion is enticing.

People flame it because it does not exsist. However what it comes down to is it's a short barreled TM AEG, nuf said.

Edited by directorcass

I'm doing mine be hand, with brush! :P

It's taken some time and perhaps isn't quite as nice as an airbrushed or sprayed coat would be, but I couldn't remove the grips, and I'd really rather not strip down, and then inevitably cock up, the only gun I can use with my large winter gloves (Hatch Reactor full-fingers, they are, and rather nice they are too :D).

DSC02088.jpg

DSC02089.jpg

DSC02091.jpg

DSC02095.jpg

DSC02097.jpg

DSC02115.jpg

DSC02116.jpg

If you can believe it, the scope is actually not blocked by the front sight. Nothing spectacular, I know. :)

My amusing little custom UHC USP springer. Self made silencer(yes thats right, its pipe). Fun play Solid Snake with :P ; a cheap solution.

I'm doing mine be hand, with brush! :P

It's taken some time and perhaps isn't quite as nice as an airbrushed or sprayed coat would be, but I couldn't remove the grips, and I'd really rather not strip down, and then inevitably cock up, the only gun I can use with my large winter gloves (Hatch Reactor full-fingers, they are, and rather nice they are too :D).

Guys camo their real steel guns all the time by hand. Sometimes camo "bowtape" is used as well, then you can change patterns to match your environment.

Story: ever go to a gunshop or military surplus store and see the spraycans of "Camoflage" paint and have someone comment on how ingenious it was that a single can is able to spray four different colors in patterns at once? :rolleyes:

ude i love thompsons but noone is selling any on ebay/paypal/and US sites for a decent price

That's because they won't break if you fall on them :rolleyes:

They're BETTER than the MP5 range, so the price will be HIGHER. It's not that hard to understand, surely?