Pictures of your Weapon

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

im not an expert but i think a tommy gun is the one with the drum magazine and the grip in the front, a modified more casual version of the m1a1

Heh, but they are like m4 without and with the ris grip. I don't know, never into Thompsons. Its style is too old for me. :P It was great in Call of Duty though. :lol:

well spoons got it right i belive except its the m1928 though not 21? am i right or wrong on that? the notable difference between the two is the m1a1 doesnt have the compensator or grip and can only accept the box magazine

Edited by SpiKe64
well spoons got it right i belive except its the m1928 though not 21? am i right or wrong on that? the notable difference between the two is the m1a1 doesnt have the compensator or grip and can only accept the box magazine

It could be the 28. The M1A1 accepts the box mag and the regular mags. The 28 I belive only accepts the boxes.

Your are right and wrong. It is the 1921-1929 so it really is the same but they are most commonly called the 1921 when the date is really unknown.

just get the phommy gun ;)

back on topic. heres my Tm MP5SD5, the original 'scremain weasel'

and my Tm .50 HK Desert Eagle. my little beasties

hopes this works, first time i posted a pic

cheers

how could a weasel scream if it has a silencer? lol

Heres a few of mine. The UZI is a Marushin and the ppk is my spring last resort backup. I also have a a marui M4 and a spring XM both of which are in peices at the mo and I have a KWC colt pyton, also in bits. In fact the famas is in bits at the moment as well cause im converting it to gas......Maybe I should concentrate on getting one project finished at a time!

post-920-1101411211_thumb.jpg

post-920-1101411236_thumb.jpg

post-920-1101411255_thumb.jpg

Incidentally, neither of those guns, in the pic above, is an M1a1. They're both 1928's.

The M1a1 had the charging handle on the side, rather than on the top.

ah see there u go i dindt know that much i just thought it was those other things i guess well then that makes that gun the m1a instead of the m1a1right? lol something along those lines