Pictures of your Weapon

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you look at the mags on the 16 i'd say possibly not it has a feed nozzle on one end and what looks like a winding wheel on the other.  The M14 on the other hand is anyones guess, no idea.

Mm, you are right, you can see the BB release on the amralite, but the m14, who knows

I have just finished bolting all the bits onto my ICS M4, unfortunately I now can't lift the thing up without a block and tackle :D

Its got "Olympic Arms" on the receiver, is that what you need to pick it up?

# #

Danger, contains small parts not suitable for children under 3 months

For correct operation, requires Olympic Arms 03AF7 (Not Included)

# #

Ubar, is that the heavy weight model you decided to get?, what are your opinions of it?

yep its the heavyweight. gun feels nice and sturdy, and looks nice. So far not overly impressed with the performance, but ive only put through about 4 shots on 134 so i cant really make a judgement :P

going to wear it in on sunday

edit- Id say the metal outer barrel set would be a nice investment with it as the current one feels really cheap when you take it out. not a big problem whislt in use though

Edited by Ubar
I also have to admit that your M4 and Glock are very nice. How much was the tac-light?

Thanx!

The Glock tac light is a G&G M3 replica... it's not the best, but it's cheap.

My SIR has a SureFire G2 Nitrolon zip-tied to the handguard. It's the CHEAPEST SureFire available! I HIGHLY recommend it.

Edited by jesTer

That's a lovely M4. Simply lovely.

I think it'll keep mine pretty much stock though - when it comes out, I'll chong (yes, a new verb, 'to chong') a CA M203 on there, and I've already got a 3-point sling on it. Aimpoints look nice, so that's a possibility too. Beyond that though, I don't want to over-accessorise it.