Pictures of your Weapon

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

to answer- yes, the slide is CNC machined from aircraft grade aluminum.

if you can find one, it is a most excellent buy. Koba only made 500 way back in 1994-1995. Mine was made in 1994 and is number 413. expect to pay upwards of $400 for an example with the metal slide.

to answer- yes, the slide is CNC machined from aircraft grade aluminum.

if you can find one, it is a most excellent buy.  Koba only made 500 way back in 1994-1995.  Mine was made in 1994 and is number 413.  expect to pay upwards of $400 for an example with the metal slide.

..Maybe Ill keep waiting for KSC or WA to make one instead..

There we go - finally got pics of this up :)

It's gone from being a bog-standard M945, to being, as I've dubbed it, the S&W-Wilson Performance Center M945 CQB :D;)

The paint job is a little rough as it was brush-painted, and there's a rough-looking masked-off area around the serial number (it's a proper KSC so I didn't want to lose that). These make it look more 'authentic' and 'operator-painted' in my opinion, though (although I doubt many operators use Performance Center M945 pistols, of course ;)).

Still, it's my baby, and once I get a new working mag from snowman (tomorrow hopefully) I'll love it - it's the only pistol I can use with my Hatch Reactor full-finger gloves on ;)

Edited by HaVoC_MaN
400 dollars. Ok time to stop buyin games and workin on my computer.

i traded a Tanaka M700 for mine. just keep an eye out on places like classicairsoft.net and eventually one will show up.

on another note, if anybody can hel me locate a box and manuals for this gun, as well as original accessories, I will purchase them and will pay a small fee to the person who helps me locate them if I purchase the thing they lead me to.

Lol, thanks! :lol:

I'll list 'em and stick 'em up soon, when I have a working M15 and M11 <_<...and when snowman sends back my USP :D...and when I get my 4 M15 mid-caps!

The full list is

AEGs

- TM M1A1 Thompson w/ genuine US Vietnam issue M1 canvas OD sling and 2 420rd hi-caps

- CA M15A4 Carbine w/ 3-point OD sling and 4 G&P mid-caps

- TM P90TR w/ custom grip-tape on grip area and 1 lo-cap (awaiting mags/batteries, when I get the cash... ;))

GBBs

- KSC S&W M945 w/ hand-painted OD frame

- KWA Glock 19 w/ sanded silver metal slide and Hogue Handall rubber grip

- KSC H&K USP Compact

- TM Glock 26 w/ GB-Tech silencer and metal threaded outer barrel (yep, still got it ;))

- KWA M11A1 w/ rubbish para-cord 'sling' (hey it works for me :P)

Plus too much kit to mention... ;)

WA P14- Polished metal slide

post-2628-1101771492_thumb.jpgpost-2628-1101771642_thumb.jpg

SP M40XB (old pic before PSG barrel and silencer. will put new pics up after xmas when i get the right silencer adapter. apparantly M40 and M40XB have different threads on inside of outer barrel...)- PDI hop-up, Prometheus 6.03mm PSG1 inner barrel (650mm), PDI XB 400S spring, PDI trigger set, PDI cylinder set 3, PDI adjustable hop-up, PDI barrel spacer, KA silencer adapter, KM lightweight silencer (245mm), Leupold 3-9x50 illuminated scope

post-2628-1101769638_thumb.jpg

CA MP5A2 (V1) (old pic again. MP5 has been redone, will get more pics after x-mas when it will be working right. the wires in the mechbox that connect to the motor, the clip got ripped off one side so i need new wires)- Systema standard ratio flat gears, systema aluminum piston, systema polycarb piston head, systema spring guide, M120 spring, TN 6.04mm tightbore barrel, Guarder MP5-N silencer (120mm), *soon to buy* CA low mount, red dot, RIS handguard, and some other little *beep*.

post-2628-1101769685_thumb.jpg

TM M16A3 *Sold*- Stock (M16A2 lower + M4 upper) *sold to team member* (pictured with Guarder MP5-N Silencer)

post-2628-1101769717_thumb.jpg

(all upgrades done by myself)

post-2628-1101769543_thumb.jpg

i like that pic :)

post-2628-1101771731_thumb.jpg

thats always been one of my favorites. Took that back in the days when Airsoftzone.com was still the main place.

anyways, thats the collection for now (excluding all the *suitcasey* little broken springers *Omega G17L, cheap USP, UHC M92, KWC SW .45* ...yes theyre all broken lol)

That Para Ord looks lovely, although I must admit that my old one did little to please me. It was nothing special, and the mag developed a leak quite quickly so I sold it.

yea lol the mag i have leaks, im gonna fix it my own way ;) should never leak again. Then comes upgrades for it. Im thinking hi-flow valve, recoil spring, etc. etc., might have to custom make some *beep* though :( but itll be a nice one when its done.

There we go - finally got pics of this up

It's gone from being a bog-standard M945, to being, as I've dubbed it, the S&W-Wilson Performance Center M945 CQB 

The paint job is a little rough as it was brush-painted, and there's a rough-looking masked-off area around the serial number (it's a proper KSC so I didn't want to lose that). These make it look more 'authentic' and 'operator-painted' in my opinion, though (although I doubt many operators use Performance Center M945 pistols, of course ).

Still, it's my baby, and once I get a new working mag from snowman (tomorrow hopefully) I'll love it - it's the only pistol I can use with my Hatch Reactor full-finger gloves on

This post has been edited by HaVoC_MaN: Yesterday, 10:59 PM

Attached thumbnail(s)

Lol, your picture looks like mine. What a *beep* coincidence :D

Top tip: If you're gonna take huge, arty, pic's of your guns it's best if you turn off the date-stamp on your camera. ;)

Why are you bothering with that anyway? The picture will have the time and date it was created as part of the file information.

i traded a Tanaka M700 for mine.  just keep an eye out on places like classicairsoft.net and eventually one will show up. 

on another note, if anybody can hel me locate a box and manuals for this gun, as well as original accessories, I will purchase them and will pay a small fee to the person who helps me locate them if I purchase the thing they lead me to.

There are dozens of accessories for the Koba usp.

Be careful when you start using the tac full auto unit. It will tear up your cylinder. Check if you have the black color one. You will need to get the HD/S nylon cylinder set, which is red. The full auto action will literally tear apart the black one. Also, I'm sure you've noticed that the blowback is considerably strong for airsoft and I've seen slides that crack apart in full auto (using HFC134a).

Koba also released a hop up barrel assembly. Don't bother getting this without the barrel and chamber set for the hop up...I forgot who made it.

What kind of slide are you using there? I've been using a Powered Vise and it looks NOTHING like that. Overall a great pistol in the orignial form! PM if you got questions.