Pictures of your Weapon

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm sure im not the only one to say this but you cant really go wrong with a KWA G19 from Airsoft Armoury like this one of mine

Not too different in shape from the Gamo Airpistol that you've got so you'll feel right at home :)

*AL*

Well, I know every man and his dog has one, but I uploaded this anyway for a friend so feel free to have a look at my very ordinary AK.....

I'm currently trying to come up with a slightly less ordinary sidearm to go with it...I'm trying to cultivate the guerilla look...All suggestions greatly received... :)

Edited by Marlowe

Ah well :)

The G19 is an EXCELLENT choice, though :)

Tomorrow, Mr Postman should finally decide to deliver my M4 scope rail, so pics of that should actually go up...along with pics (hopefully) of my latest impulse buy... ;)

Oh and alark...I am NOT gay... <_<

Edited by HaVoC_MaN

Incidentally, anybody seen those real-steel "tactical" systems which mount a Glock pistol to the foregrip of an M4?

Wonder how long it'll be before we see an airsoft one of those?

[edit]

Found it: www.tdi-arms.com

I've seen what i think is an airsoft version on www.tdi-arms.com not sure though

I'm not really looking for a gun too actually shoot it, but because it looks nice :D

Something like

The silencer from this pic

And the slide from this pic

I know the silencer would be hard to come by, but I would settle for something else ;)

Any idea how much this combo would set me back? And how easy it would be to put together? :unsure:

JJBennett...

I've got 4 G&P Mid-cap mags for my M15A4, and I've outfitted them with magpuls made from genuine 550 paracord. Proper paracord is essentiall because it allows you to remove the central strands, leaving you with a squashable, yet very strong, outer sheath. I tried desperately to find some, and failed, before realising that my Surefire Z2 lanyard weas made of it. My Surefire Z2 now has no lanyard... ;)

The grips and stock were just sprayed with a can of Humbrol Nato Green (code TS-61). Make sure you apply very thin coats - it shouldn't begin to cover the black plastic properly until about the 4th coat. There are, if I remember correctly, a total of 8 coats of paint on those parts, but each coat was so thin it would be barely noticable on its own. If you apply the paint too thick, it runs, which is bad.