Pictures of your Weapon

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Havok, if you dont mind could you please take some separate pictures of your riser mount? That is EXACTLY the look im going for on my new m4 but i cant figure out whether or not you're using the G&P mount or the Guarder one. Closer, more detailed pictures would definately help me determine which mount you're using.

Thanks man, your gun owns. :D

I'll get pics up on Boxing Day probably - tomorrow likely won't be easy for taking pics of 'stupid guns' :P

After looking at all the ones on WGC, I can say that it definately isn't the G&P, as it doesn't have the extra screw holes at each end.

I have a feeling it's actually the CA one. The shape is from for the Guarder one, yet it looks very similar, if not identical, to the shape of the CA mount. It also has the 'dual-layer' type of rail on the top, rather than the normal-looking RIS0type rail, which is the same as mine. It just doesn't have that goofy butterfly nut that the WGC version seems to have, but I've seen it on a UK site somewhere without that anyway.

I'll get some pics up to prove it to you, perhaps, but I'm pretty sure that's what it is :)

One more note. If you mount your scope/red-dot here, you won't be able to get a cheek weld at all on the stock unless you have a stock riser/pad, or a very long face (cue 'why the long face' jokes here :P). It takes a bit of getting used to, and it's less accurate I guess, but I think it looks better and that's what counts to me ^_^

Edited by HaVoC_MaN

The first time I saw a phone in an airsoft pic was in Redwolf's TM Glock 26 review. Looked pretty classy. But putting a phone next to some M16s and 1911s just looks like showoff. Look at my purdy phone. :P But in a way it makes sense. A phone is used to reach out and touch someone. So is any gun. :P

Why do people keep putting thier phones in the pictures of thier guns, not just in this thread but in general?  :huh:

Are they some sort of weapon too :) , well it could be if your James Bond.

i'm too cheap for walkie talkies so me and my buddies use our phone with headphones for our comm's

Actually, my phone is in the picture because i took the advice offered in this thread a few pages back.

I basically threw everything that i wanted in the picture onto the bed. It just so happens that my phone was already lying there and i decided to just leave it.

Great SWAT get up mate. The shotgun shells look right on the money. All you need on the M4 is a bigger barrel mounted light and an ACOG then you'll have a nice looking kit. Cheers!

-ENZo-

Thanks glad you like them just got a camera from the mrs for Xmas so i have been snapping away.

The scope is an ACOG and the light is built into the for grip not mounted onto the barrel so i am stuck with the M500 Grip unless i want to fork out £400 for a surefire which i can't bring myself to do.

pictures0702rr.th.jpg

CA33E Stock, gonna retrofit it into a H&K33-SG1SD in the new year. Scope scope mount cheek peice bipod silencer etc.

manny0016zk.th.jpg

Silly springer SA80 that cost me a century when i was young and naive and didnt know what an AEG was.

manny0021em.th.jpg

My beloved AUG Mil. Version, with my WA SVI IED 5.0in pistol.

manny0038hr.th.jpg

Same pistol.

pictures0417rk.th.jpg

Something a lil more bizzare, thats my blades collection. Most are stainless cept for the Katana with the blue wrap, cos shes a live blade. Cost about the same as a TaQ'd M4.

go46xs.th.jpg

Same sword. On its own.

This is not my gun but a friend's gun. Although, I did all the Upgrades for him, and helped a lot with the Gun Wrap. And it's always at my house because he always screws it up and I have to fix it :).

SG1BW.jpg

Sorry, had to put the phone in just because everyone else does lol. Just Kidding.

RedDragon