Pictures of your Weapon

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just don't like the 249 boxes that much. I actually like the "magwell-less" shrike receiver the best, so I am attempting to cover the magwell with the box mag. there's a pic on the ares site of that receiver (its in a group shot w/ all the accessories)

And thanks again for the warm reception. I have a few more beauties to post up tomorrow.

Hi Antagon ;) happy holidays.

Here is version 1 of my ares shrike conversion.

It is a little rough, and sure, the box mag is huge.  I'll post up pics of the v2 box later.

post-3270-1104354250_thumb.jpg

The rest of the changes for version 2 will probably take until springtime to complete.

enjoy...

That's simply amazing! one of the best mods that I have seen! I'm an Armalite lover so this pic just bring tears to my eyes!

Where did you get the kit?

Real steel:

post-29-1104391575_thumb.jpg

Edited by MAKKOO
Marlowe, the bipod on the SG1 is simply ######.  It just sucks.  I hate it, adds useless weight, and it screws up your gun.  It's much easier to use the gun without the bipod than with.

Hence i took it off :) Really do wish I had bought the sg1 new now :( however woulda cost me alot then I paid for it so all is good i guess :huh:

A portion of my collection.

Left to Right!

Sun Project M16A1 Carbine Gas Blow Back, JAC XM177E2 Gas BV, Custom Built M16a1 full Metal, Marushin M1 Carbine, Classic Army M15A4 Carbine.

In the Back Top M249 Mk II

I forgot the M24 at the back!!! C02 powered!!!

post-39-1104419395_thumb.jpg

Edited by jjsunrise
That's simply amazing! one of the best mods that I have seen! I'm an Armalite lover so this pic just bring tears to my eyes!

Where did you get the kit?

Real steel:

post-29-1104391575_thumb.jpg

The whole thing is home made, more or less. I sacrificed an m4 carry handle, tossed on a g36 ris rail, bought a belt of dummy rounds, and made the other bits and pieces.

:)

edit:

here's a better pic of the sterling. and one of my full metal m-11, with homemade mock suppressors. :)

post-3270-1104422273_thumb.jpg

post-3270-1104422304_thumb.jpg

edit again:

here's my mp5 pdw. a couple of configs.

post-3270-1104423411_thumb.jpg

post-3270-1104423421_thumb.jpg

my infinity 3.9

post-3270-1104423475_thumb.jpg

G3 SAS

post-3270-1104423497_thumb.jpg

and the first step to the shrike belt feed

post-3270-1104423510_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ledpocket

bloody hell you have some sexeh stuff led :) :) . sterlin looks damn good does it fire or did you give up on it (sounds like you did to me)

the silencers are pretty cool as well, thanks for showing us that :D, also got any tips on how to make a silencer cheers