Pictures of your Weapon

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'd like to see some better pics.

What did you use for the internals? looks to be an ICS m4 of some sort.

EDIT- I didnt see the stock or the smaller picture, sry. Def. not a .30cal. Looks cool though.

Edited by Scizz

Case...

DSCN0003.sized.jpg

Smith Sunglasses Case, TM G36C and Accessories, 2x KSC/KWA Ingram MAC-11, KWA Glock 18C, KWA USP Compact, Mags

GBBs...

DSCN0072.sized.jpg

2x Tokyo Marui Hi-Capa 5.1 , Modifications:

• Guarder high flow valves

• Guarder 150% recoil and hammer spring set

DSCN0067.sized.jpg

Top Right and Left: KSC/KWA Ingram MAC 11

Top Center: KWA Glock 18C

Middle: Tokyo Marui Hi-capa 5.1

Bottom Center: KWA USP Compact (Trigger missing because the gun's internals are currently removed for maintenance)

G36K (Still needs a handguard)...

DSCN0073.sized.jpg

DSCN0074.sized.jpg

DSCN0079.sized.jpg

Tokyo Marui HK G36C, Modifications:

• Systema bushings and shims

• Systema ...spring (lets leave it at that)

• TM version 2 spring guide

• Prometheus 6.03mm tight bore M4 length (363mm) inner barrel

• 9.6v 1500mAh battery (Sanyo 4/5A cells)

• G&G metal outer barrel (from G36C RAS kit)

• KM long flash hider and outer barrel extension set (G36K version)

• Guarder Picattinny short rail set

• CA vertical grip

• G&G GP6II tactical flashlight set

• Guarder Aimpoint Replica red dot sight with cantilever mount

Edited by staticzero
is this the extended barrel bit on your G36k?

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i..._Flash%20Hiders

looks awesome :D

Thats the one. It's a nice set. I did have to drill out the flash hider a little bit to fit the 363mm inner barrel I'm using. Not a big deal though, took two seconds.

that beaten up M4 looks well good. i think if i was gonna buy an armalite i would ask for a beaten up one.

not sure about the silver mags tho.....

Thanks, none of the custom work was done by me though. The gun is actually a Sun Project M16A1 Carbine GBB. Those silver mags are the KWC M16 mags that I use in the gun. The gun below that is another Sun Project M16, it is the new version that uses TM AEG mags. The full size M16A1 is a JAC.

I take it that the guy in your avatar is you, what mask are you using?

And what did you have to do to the flash hider to fit the inner barrel? I dont understand. Sorry. It looks awesome.

Yep, thats me. I'm using a JT Spectra Thermal mask with a replica SPEAR MICH TC-2000 helmet. The mask's ear covers must be poped off for it to work with the helmet, but thats no touble to do.

The innner barrel I'm using is about 2cm too long for the outer barrel, so the last bit needs to poke out into the prongs of the flash hider. In order to do this, I had to drill out the flash hider so the barrel would be able to fit (The inner diameter is otherwise to tight and the inner barrel cannot go into the hider). Basically I had to widen the hole a tick. Its unfortuneate that I needed to do this at all, it would have been nice if the hider had been machined that way. I wrapped the hider in paper to protect it, suck it in my vise, and used a 1/4 inch bit to open 'er up about 3cm deep. Cake, really.

I suppose I could have used a shorter inner barrel, or cut down the one I had. This just seems to be the best way to me. After I paint the end of the inner barrel, it will take a close look to notice it.

Yep, thats me. I'm using a JT Spectra Thermal mask with a replica SPEAR MICH TC-2000 helmet. The mask's ear covers must be poped off for it to work with the helmet, but thats no touble to do.

The innner barrel I'm using is about 2cm too long for the outer barrel, so the last bit needs to poke out into the prongs of the flash hider. In order to do this, I had to drill out the flash hider so the barrel would be able to fit (The inner diameter is otherwise to tight and the inner barrel cannot go into the hider). Basically I had to widen the hole a tick. Its unfortuneate that I needed to do this at all, it would have been nice if the hider had been machined that way. I wrapped the hider in paper to protect it, suck it in my vise, and used a 1/4 inch bit to open 'er up about 3cm deep. Cake, really.

I suppose I could have used a shorter inner barrel, or cut down the one I had. This just seems to be the best way to me. After I paint the end of the inner barrel, it will take a close look to notice it.

Does the mask steam up easily? It looks really good with the helmet. Good job with the G36. Looks great.

Does the mask steam up easily? It looks really good with the helmet. Good job with the G36. Looks great.

Nope, no steaming/fogging 99% of the time. It comes with a thermal lense. I've had it steam up a litte when I've played in the rain when it was warm out, but thats about it.

Here's a larger picture. The ear protection is designed to be swapped on and off, so there's no permanent modification involved...

HelmetMask.jpg

Edited by staticzero