Pictures of your Weapon

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i am going to paint my AUG OD, though im still kinda sketched out on it, as far as how long the paint will last and what paint to get, i know the site has a nice guide but i have seen so many conflicting guides my head is spinning

Aimpoint: You are the only other person that I now know of that owns a 'Rifle' version of the M15, everyone else seems to be into the carbines, not quite sure why, to me the skeleton stocks do not feel as secure in the shoulder as a full length solid stock rifle, oh and what battery are you running yours on? mines on a 9.6v 3300 mah Nimh battery and the ROF is insane, does yours have the same insane ROF?

Adam

Aimpoint: You are the only other person that I now know of that owns a 'Rifle' version of the M15, everyone else seems to be into the carbines, not quite sure why, to me the skeleton stocks do not feel as secure in the shoulder as a full length solid stock rifle, oh and what battery are you running yours on? mines on a 9.6v 3300 mah Nimh battery and the ROF is insane, does yours have the same insane ROF?

Adam

i think a lot of ppl take a liking to the SF look of a carbine than a infantry rifle like the m16, but i love the m16 as well cept i dont have one... yet =)

Edited by Major_Payne
Hot damn Shining Finger, that's nice! I want one! :angry:  Anyways, how does it shoot? Also, do you use green gas in it and have you experienced any problems while using green gas?

Honestly, it shoots like ###### (fps wise) compared to WA SVIs on 134a. On green, it is still just about average. I will prefer any WA 1911s or TM Hi-Capa for performance alone over this any given day. Neverthheless, this is the only gun and metal set that features "fish scales" ;)

Hi guys, unfortunately I don't have any photos of my collection yet, as I'm saving up to buy it.

What I'm getting is:

CA M15A4 Tactical Carbine

ARII M72 A2 Rocket Launcher (LAW)

Tokyo Marui G18C AEP

CAW 6 Shot Launcher (Metal Body)

Hehe, and by the end of this year I should have enough.

The only Airsoft gun that I have, is a strange Tokyo Marui Spring PSG-1 which I got from a local junk shop, and I'm just having a mess around paintjob on it at the moment.

I must say though, the weapons which I have seen in this thread are awesome, it's got me so excited to buy my M15.

Edit - Ooo, and a spring Dragunov Sniper.

Edited by Misfit

Hate to have to reload the bugger though :)

Had a bit of a change with my Mp5RAS, Gone has the camo tape, got a new RDS and had a small suppressor thing that i think looks kinda cool although pointless :)

which is going to have a tighter and slightly longer barrel put in it.

just thought i'd put em up :)

*AL*

Alark, is that the walther aimpoint replica or just the walther cantilever mount? Or for that matter is that the tokyo marui aimpoint that comes standard with the TM mp5 ras?

Edited by Magsz
wow all of that is some BIG money id love to use a caw launcher, just imagine it in cqb....

It's only £200 (the CAW Launcher). I am going to be getting loads of lovely stuff, my mum is a bit scared of me blowing through house windows with it, but it'll be awesome when I actually get it. It's not actually alot of money - only £400-£500 for it all.

Oh, I'm also planning on getting an L85A1(SA80) after this main supply of stuff. :D

Edited by Misfit

All this talk of no one else owning a rifle length M15....

*cough*, did no one notice i have an M15A4 Rifle too ?!, i know its not the greatest of pictures but i thought the 300mm or so of RIS at the front might of made someone notice it :huh:

(edit : page 62 has the piccy, as does the link in my sig :))

Edited by Shard
All this talk of no one else owning a rifle length M15....

*cough*, did no one notice i have an M15A4 Rifle too ?!, i know its not the greatest of pictures but i thought the 300mm or so of RIS at the front might of made someone notice it  :huh:

(edit : page 62 has the piccy, as does the link in my sig :))

Yeah, the Carbine's look awesome, but so do the Tactical Carbine's, and I can't pick which one to get for my new AEG. What do you think of the Tac Carbine?

I can answer your question being my mate bought a tac carb m15 roughly the same time as i got the rifle for myself . Depends on what you will be playing mostly. I would probably advise to go for the Tac Carb if you expect to be playing woodland and cqb, as while the rifle is fine in woodland, i can safely say it can take some getting used to when you're in a cqb environment (a 999mm rifle can be a bit of a hand full when you start out !).

Either way i reckon solid stock is the way to go in terms of battery space, that is if you dont like an peqs / ready mag batts like myself :)

edit for typos coz im tired !

Edited by Shard
I can answer your question being my mate bought a tac carb m15 roughly the same time as i got the rifle for myself . Depends on what you will be playing mostly. I would probably advise to go for the Tac Carb if you expect to be playing woodland and cqb, as while the  rifle is fine in woodland, i can safely say it can take some getting used to when you're in a cqb environment (a 999mm rifle can be a bit of a hand full when you start out !).

Either way i reckon solid stock is the way to go in terms of battery space, that is if you dont like an peqs / ready mag batts like myself  :)

edit for typos coz im tired !

I'll mostly be playing Woodland I think, but I can get a different AEG, like a P90 for Urban later on. B)

Go for the rifle, makes you feel a real man hefting it, i promise  (more so when you add a RIS, i think i will need to do weights before DT, or it might snap my arms / me in half somewhen over the weekend  :lol: )

I'm only 12 - how heavy is it? I do 10-15kg weights and workout with my brothers who are 18 and 19, but they lift really heavy stuff.

Edited by Misfit

Hehe, im a big guy height wise, so no issue for me really :D I think stock its about 3.1kg or there abouts, not really all that bad, but start adding accessories and it will definitely need a sling, for comfort more than anything. Not sure what mine weighs fully loaded with battery and mag, but i would guess around 4kg maybe, will weigh it sometime !

LoL I would have added a slightly larger number than 59 ;). I'm immature though.

That thing looks so nice, it's incredible.

The paintjob really is fantastic. I'm giong to do mine with bowflauge so that I can remove it if I feel like it later on.