Pictures of your Weapon

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Speaking of photoshop, does anyone know how to put camo on a gun in a pic? I saw someone on AR15.net doing it... I want to know what my guns will look like with camo so tht i can decide whether to paint it or not....

Nothing too exciting as i've owned it since Sunday. Stock TM AK with a Laylax scope mount and a generic air rifle scope mounted ontop.

I got this as i had all the kit already from my Spetz but wanted a larger rifle. The spetz will now become my CQB weapon while this one is more of a woodland rifle. In the neat future i might either a GP-30 or a PBS silencer

Its an addiction thats why, like why do I need 3 armalites? (though two of them need fixing at this time, easy to do) I just do, and I will probably get more of them in the future. Its the same with most people on here, be it with armalites, ak's, AUG's, or P90's.

Adam

I dont mean to be putting down whoever has that sig, but look at it as consructive criticism. I think that the battery holder on the side looks really, really sad. If you put it on the top it would be better. I dont know why i dont like the look of it on the side, but i guess tahts juts my problem. Do with it what you will...