Pictures of your Weapon

Is that the war4toys P90?

no its a TM p90tr w/ od paint job 42mm rds, butler creek cover, antireflective device, km l/w 200mm lw silencer, m4 .04 barrel, 9.6 j type bat, silencing foam on inside of whole reciver, fuse relocation, spring and gears upgraded above what im able to speak about so ill leave it alone. Ive been told by shop owners that its one of the queitest aegs theyve heard and my friends tell me that they have a hard time locating where im at from 30 ft away. Ppl at games some times wonder who the heck shot them and where i was at lol.

Nice collection. I love the P90, where did you get those mag pouches?

As for the pouches im using a chest rig for m4 mags. I had planed on extending the flaps but instead just folded them inside. honestly it works fine. I can be litterally hanging upside down and the mags will not fall out. however pulling them in and out is a smooth op.

hear are some pix of my p90tr as the other ones seem to have been barried way back in this thread.

IMG_0726.jpg

IMG_0702.jpg

Edited by urbandork
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow, very nice looking gun urban.

Where did you relocate the fuse to?

I first had it sitting in the space between the wall of the stock and the side of the mech box. but after laying down the silencing foam it wouldnt fit there so instead i rewired it and put it in the empty space wher the pistol grip is right after the ejection port.

Edited by urbandork

This is an ancient famas, since i have nothing REAL to show, i decided to duct tape a fat mag light on the rail

I DUB THEE:

FAMAS A1ML

wtf_famas.jpg

(I AM WELL AWARE THAT MY REMARKS WERE DUMB SO PLEASE SPARE ME YOUR OPINION ON HOW STUPID I AM! :) )

wow, i spent 1 hour getting to the last page, and this is what i put, what is wrong with me :huh:

Edited by Sangheili28

rofl! i was jkin bout this oaf of a light! i actually have a mini, i just need to my TaQ rail system coming from redwolf (WHEN I HAVE MONEY! :) )

hmm i need a new famas outside, this plastic peace of cr@p is dieying! any idea where i can get a metal one?

Edited by Sangheili28
rofl! i was jkin bout this oaf of a light! i actually have a mini, i just need to my TaQ rail system coming from redwolf (WHEN I HAVE MONEY! :) )

hmm i need a new famas outside, this plastic peace of cr@p is dieying! any idea where i can get a metal one?

Sry mate but you can't buy metal bodies for the Famas unfortunatly

My AKS :) Stock internals, foregrip painted with spray-in bedliner, RIS mounted vertical grip, dual clamped standards, homemade OD strap sling. Perfect terror weapon. ;)

BTW very nice P90 urbandork. Makes me want to buy one now...

Edited by solution_zero