Pictures of your Weapon

[...] the Adidas GSG9 Boots. Only Meindl and Haix. If I find one in the future i will tell you.

[...] German Weapons Law is pretty strict, so it's difficult to get the Airsoft weapons you want to own. For example, we are allowed to own AEGs only for one and a half years now, but only if they shooting Semiauto only. Fullautomatic is strictly prohibited. Also we can't order Semi-Auto GBBs

Currently I own just three guns, a CA M15A4 Carbine (German Semi-Auto only Version upgraded with ICS 6 position LE Stock, ICS Stand Alone Flip-Up Rear Sight, Guarder Aimpoint Replica with G&P L-Shape, Tactical Sling and G&P Midcaps), a Western Arms Beretta 92FS Perfect Version and a Maruzen Walther P99. That's nothing special and I fear I can't compete with you UK/US/Asian Guys :).

Yes, please tell me when you found the boot. There is an absolutely hot demand for it here in HK - don't ask me why...

Did Blowback.de fall victim to the restrictive German Arms Regulations?

If it's so difficult how would you organize games and where would you play? Is it something like a conspirative community in Germany?Anyway, good to know that there is people like you keeping Airsoft alive in Germany.

According to what you said about the very restrictive German law you have a quite assortment of guns and stuff. You even got a L-shape mount, I don't :D. I know you are a law-abiding German citizen, but in theory is it possible to modify the gun yourself to full auto? I mean just in theory of course :).

Edited by KWP
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did Blowback.de fall victim to the restrictive German Arms Regulations?

No, even the German gun law don't prohibit talking about Guns ... at the moment ;). It was a huge difference in opinions.

If it's so difficult how would you organize games and where would you play? Is it something like a conspirative community in Germany?

Serious players only play in our EU neighbour countries like France, Denmark, Austria and the Czech Republic according to their laws. Only a number of stupid kiddies play illegal in Germany.

According to what you said about the very restrictive German law you have a quite assortment of guns and stuff.

Stuff is a minor problem, its easy to get and not regulated by our laws. Only weapons and so called "weapon relevant parts" (Barrels, Slides etc.) are complex to get and strictly regulated. Also Taclights and Laser-Aiming Devices are illegal for civilians. Most other parts (Metal Bodys, Scopes, Reddots, Sights, Stocks, Grips, RIS/RAS, Magazines, Flashhider etc.) are free for everybody above 18 years, even the realsteel parts.

You even got a L-shape mount, I don't :D.

Buy one ;). Nice piece, not as good as the realdeal but good enough for Airsoft purposes.

I know you are a law-abiding German citizen, but in theory is it possible to modify the gun yourself to full auto? I mean just in theory of course :).

It's not only possible, it's really easy. In most cases you just have to replace one little part. But it's illegal of course :)

Quick pic of my P90:

P90.jpg

A couple of things...

Can anybody tell me if that pic looks particulary dark or bright?

I ask cos I suspect my monitor of gfx card produces a slightly dark picture. On most games I have to wind the gamma setting up a bit before I can see stuff properly. I also find that some of the gun pic's on here just look dark to me.

If that pic looks OK then I know I'm somewhere near.

Incidentally, related to this, anybody know where I might be able to download a half-decent (and free) gamma and colour correction tool from the interweb?

Lastly, can somebody give me a quick rundown of how to post thumbnails which link to full-sized pic's rather than simply posting the pic itself?

in reguards to the cs thing: i didn't knoiw it went as far back as 1.5 must had something to do with when cs went legit and they sold it seperatly. i am getting hl2 with cs source on friday hopefully its not the same cv 47 ######

as for the lighting on your monitor: mines the same way :( it really bugs cuz i look at pics iv taken or stuff iv done like art on other peoples computers and its always too dark or too bright i don't know how to fix it other than i suppose turning your monitors brightness up a bit.

to post thumbnails go to the section in your reply page where all those little emoticons are below t hat is a box that says attatchments all you do is hit the browse button find the pic on your hard drive and hit add the attatchment once uv selected the image you want to put on the site and bam there u go :) much easier than having to have a website to host your pics on since arnies has no photo gallery anymore :(

That's a P90TR. The stock is a kinda grey colour.

Basically, I took a bunch of pictures of the gun and the black receiver kept on coming out as a black blob.

I then tried bunging darker and darker elements into the background (hence the black vest etc) until I fooled the flash into lighting the receiver properly. The colour of the stock is just a result of the receiver being lit so it isn't a black blob on my monitor.

Incidentally, I bunged the watch in purely as a highlight. I wanted to see how much it'd burn the image.

If you compare the colour of the G19 frame (black) to the colour of the P90 stock, there isn't that much tonal difference. This is the sort of thing which confuzles me. The pic looks ok to me but I dunno how it looks to other people. Doh!