• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here is an update of my G36C. Now SUPER compact! :P

Architect,

That is a nice looking 36. What kind of foregrip is that? Is it shorter that the stock TM grip?

I was trying to compare, and it appears to be the same, but for some reason your gun looks a lot more compact :)

What is it? An optical illusion, or is it really, really short?

Anyway, looks good!

Looks like the Star 4-port to me, the reason it looks shorter is because , while it has four ports whereas the standard forearm only has two, the ports are in two pairs, one above the other and the foregrip is somewhat deeper. This not only makes it look squatter but also allows the use of a larger battery.

All your pictures seem to be of just the right side.  How about some of the entire gun.  Top and all that fun stuff.

A view you should be familiar with......

Remington Trademarks, if you can see them...tinypic makes the pictures tiny Originals are 1.something megs, so tinypic shrinks them down ALOT....

down the rifle

Fear my decked out Mp5!!!

Image1.png

No, I'm poor....but I will be getting a scope next week to put on it which should make it look better hehe. All of you have beautiful guns, wish I had more money so I could compete with you guys.

Edited by sonshadowcat

Image1.png

No, I'm poor....but I will be getting a scope next week to put on it which should make it look better hehe. All of you have beautiful guns, wish I had more money so I could compete with you guys.

Looks just like mine (except mine's the MP5-J, with the dummy 3-shot mode label as well), same situation as you :D Just gotta find a good local community and accessories source.. then it's pimpin' time.

Looks just like mine (except mine's the MP5-J, with the dummy 3-shot mode label as well), same situation as you :D Just gotta find a good local community and accessories source.. then it's pimpin' time.

Dummy 3 shot? I doubt there are any shops around here....though I'm trying to go back on my scope since someone said my 2-6x scope was too much for an mp5...so I might try to get a red-dot scope....

Architect,

That is a nice looking 36.  What kind of foregrip is that?  Is it shorter that the stock TM grip?

I was trying to compare, and it appears to be the same, but for some reason your gun looks a lot more compact :)

What is it?  An optical illusion, or is it really, really short?

Anyway, looks good!

I think it is the same length as the stock foregrip, but it is deeper so i can use a large battery. It also makes it look chunkier :P

The foregrip is the Laylax Large Battery Foregrip, and it also has a Laylax G36 Tactical End Cap to replace the stock.

I think it looks cool :D

not much here, just playin around for 5 mins:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v133/oik.../IMGP0142_2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v133/oik.../IMGP0140_2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v133/oik.../IMGP0138_2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v133/oik.../IMGP0134_2.jpg

shes 15 years old..

not as sharp as i'd like - but then it was hand held and its 6am..

Edited by oikoik

Image1.png

I wish I had enuf money to get a gun to compare with any one with an AEG =) (ive got a springer but looking to buy a CA M15A4.