Pictures of your Weapon

asc M14 k cheers dude, thats nice though, how much  and where you get it from?

i got it 2nd hand, but you can buy it from any of the HK retailers - but i think the production times on these are either very slow or intermittent.

try going for the G&G M14, as that is now in stock, or was, and is a production model rather than the TC/ASC one which is a limited/part-hand-made custom.

i think the ASC is about us$450 and the G&G is around us$350 [off the top of my head]

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol, i did say off the top of my head/

my only reasoning was that i thought the g&g's were cheaper than the asc's.

now i'm checking and the g&g averages at $470, with the asc at $488 ..

i believe when i ordered one at asc it was down to 420, but that was a limited special offer price-cut..

Edited by oikoik

Here's some pics of my ICS M4 during painting it. The first picture is just the base coat.The other pics are of the gun at the next stage. Tomorrow if I have time I will try to finish it up. It needs a little more brown, and some spots have too much OD.

The RIS on the gun was just given to me by a friend. He bought it broken as you can tell. It doesn't quite fit yet so it's just on the gun just to show what it will look like. I'm going to be rebuilding the RIS but I wanted to go ahead and paint some of it. Also, the wires will be moved to the stock. They will be connected to a battery that will be located inside of a magazine in a mag pouch on the stock. Just havn't got around to doing this yet. Enjoy

M4-coat1.jpg

M4-coat2-1.jpg

M4-coat2-2.jpg

M4-coat2-3.jpg

Sorry for the crappy pics.

RedDragon

Yes, the brown does need to be darker and more of it, less green. Maybe the green a little darker too. Going to change it up and try to make it look like WhiteFeathers :)

Edit: Its all a little darker, the stupid flash. I was in a hurry so i didn't get good pics.

RedDragon

Edited by RedDragon

I'm not sure what brand it is, and whether or not it's supposed to be that way. The guy who originally owned it was trying to mod it to hold a battery but was unsuccessfull. So I've taken off the hands of a friend :)

I put it that way because the tabs are broken off and this is the only way it fits semi tight, and besides, since the top piece has been drilled out, it looks better on top than on the bottom.

I'm going to whip out the bondo and create new tabs, and will be trying to restore it to *look* like it's original form. If it's unsuccesful, so be it, it was free :)

RedDragon

Well,heres some basic shots of my G&G. Ignore the time,its still on usa setting. Ill stick some more once my rechargeable batterys are done,normal alkalines suck in the camera,they die really quick.

post-2988-1112983693_thumb.jpg

post-2988-1112983719_thumb.jpg

post-2988-1112983745_thumb.jpg

Edited by Denton