Pictures of your Weapon

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks. I'm working on an aeg version out of aluminum that will probably be a little closer to an actual sterling, but will still have compromises (due to my basement manufacturing capabilities and the base gun I'm using).

I'm still not quite ready to go classic and get that gas sterling. Maybe one of these days :)

Nice work on the Glockling ^_^

It must be, what, at least a couple of weeks since I posted M15 pics, so here we go... :P

IMGP1353copy.jpg

IMGP1354copy.jpg

Rubbish pics because they were taken in a hurry - I'll get better shots of it when all my gear arrives.

I got bored today so i thought this might be a cool picture to take.

sun.jpg

suddenly the raft sinks and an AWSOME aeg is lost forever to chlorine and H20

Time to update the gun wall pics...takes 2 shots to capture all the glory now ;)

Thank You Hong Kong Retailers!

20050413gunwall10hl.jpg

can I make a suggestiong? PUT DOWN THE SAW! no, but seriously, I love the Sterling and the pistols you got. Those are awsome.

Edited by Thomme

1) Nice guns led, I didnt know you had that many :blink: No I really wish I could make it to that op :(

2) Nice stuff whitefeather, is that a KJW m9 because it looks great, keep it that way, and dont paint the black slide. (Im assuming you know this as you didnt paint it)

3)That xcellerator looks nice, maybe a little too futureistic, but nice.

Yeah its a Kjw M92fs. Id never dare paint the slide, after awhile black got boring so i went to OD, but then summer came around and everything was dying so khaki is great now.

the day i painted the pistol one of the grip screws broke the part that it screws into that is attached to the plastic frame. Needless to say superglue flew out of the tube and covered the mag release so that was a nightmare to fix, but now its all good.