Pictures of your Weapon

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

M15RIS-6.JPG

I'm going to be buying an EOTECH 552 holosight to put on the baby, though.

Hi,

I can see a TM magazine on your CA M15A4. Did you experience problems with the CA mags or what's the reason? I hope there will be an EOTECH replica soon on the market. I also want it on my AR-15.

Wow, so many nice photos showing cool guns.

I think this thread really shows, that we need the photo gallery up soon.

Here´s my collection, sorry about my poor photographing. Pic taken earlier this year, recent updates include:

-Tanaka Ruger Super Redhawk sold out

-Other one of Marui Beretta GBBs sold out

-Marui Mk23 SOCOM NBB bought in

-Waiting for couple of cool amendments... ;)

Edit: also missing from the photo is my Tanaka SIG P220 GBB.

post-715-1099583790_thumb.jpg

Edited by Vektor

Yup, a Tanaka SAA. Bought in ´99 or ´00 (Can´t really remember, but I do remember that it was expensive. Had it special ordered via one of our VERY expensive retailer and ended up paying twice as much as it were in HK stores...).

Don´t mean to sound rude, Sledge, but let´s hope you´ll never end up here then... ;) Maybe I should consider double locks on my door...

Like SS said, its all photoshop, took these pics in a few minutes, then spent 10 seconds in photoshop to make em look decent.

Well I dont know about a few minutes and 10 seconds, but Photoshop is my best friend ;)

Most of my work goes into setting a shot up, I just use PS to enhance it in different ways:

Untitled-1a.jpg

Edited by SilentScope
My G36E. This has never been outside.

Gas LSW/86.

An old pic of my XM177E. I did the spray job.

Great to see some pics on this Website.

Cheers.

Did anyone not notice how unbelievably awesome looking at LSW/86 is?! Good god....ehhh..........gimme gimme!

I'll post the pic of my M15A4 later. It's still in parts and I need to take down to the Jungle Toy that just opened in Houston to get it put back to together with the upgrades, clean out the hop-up, and clean everything else.

Edited by NeverhoodSD