Pictures of your Weapon

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

is the mag the same? i dont think so  :unsure:  if not what mag and how did you do it  :huh:

No its a custom job B)

The actual mag that holds the bb's is hidden in the front part of the body in all the APS series Maruzen rifles, so this has got a fake mag added near the rear to look like the real-steel

The mag used was a real-steel SLR 7.62 mag. A hole was cut into the bottom of the body of the gun and the SLR mag was cut-down and fitted in

Looks better in real life than on this pic too actually :D

yeh i quite like it. im not really into custom guns all that much, most of mine are standard really, i do have a couple of AEG's that ive played around with tho:

yes i know i forgot to put the M203 barrel-clamp and trigger-guard on! was done intentionaly of course *ahem* lol :)

why do people put m203s on thier guns?

They look ######

They cost a lot

They make your gun heavier and harder to aim

Do any of you honestly think having that THING on your gun makes it look good?

opinions pls, this isnt a rant. well, maybe it is. but i still wanna know what you guys think!

They look ######

its purely a matter of opinion really... same as some people think silencer's look sh*t, some dont. whatever floats your boat

They cost a lot

not really, only 100 sheets for a springer one, or less if 2nd-hand

only if you have girlie weakling arms  :P

erm, yeh :)

opinions pls, this isnt a rant. well, maybe it is. but i still wanna know what you guys think!

Edited by cracker

They look ######

They cost a lot

Well, I don't see myself putting one on my M4 simply because I'm poor, but the look of it is purely subjective. Some people like it, and some people don't. And for me, I like it, and it'll be my reason to get one when I'm rich. :P It just makes the M4 looks sooo much meaner (thought the M203 isn't nearly as useful in airsoft as in its real steel counterpart). ;)

Cos it always spooks the opposition when they know somebody's got one on their gun. Personally, it's always a relief the first time I see somebody fire it and it goes "twannngg!" thus indicating it's a TM one rather than a "pukka" one.

To digress slightly, I can see the point of an M203 as an offensive CQB weapon but I honestly can't see the point of an airsoft Masterkey. It can't shoot door hinges off (like a real one) and the ability to fire an extra 3 BBs, after you've moved one of your hands off the guns primary trigger, isn't really gonna be a vast amount of use in any airsoft game, is it?

Incidentally, anybody seen those real-steel "tactical" systems which mount a Glock pistol to the foregrip of an M4?

Wonder how long it'll be before we see an airsoft one of those?

[edit]

Found it: www.tdi-arms.com

Edited by Hissing Sid

Foo, I love my SunProject M203, I like the wieght it adds to my weapon, plus it looks dead sexy if you ask me.

My new toy came in today, heres a (crummy) picture of it before I did all the upgrades:

g17b.JPG

What you see in the picture: (or cant see, its a really bad picture)

KSC Glock17 railframe

Zeke aluminum slide+barrel (10,000 times better than the KSC metal slide kit)

Hurricane tuning kit (highflow valve, hammer spring, metal recoil guide rod+120% spring and some pointed object, Im still not sure what it does.)

Here it is all assembled..

post-221-1102105264_thumb.jpg

post-221-1102105273_thumb.jpg

post-221-1102105280_thumb.jpg

post-221-1102105292_thumb.jpg

Why are the Zeke sildes and barrels so much better than the KSC ones?

The finish is identical to my real Glock17, and is very scratch resistant. The trademarks on the Zeke slide are accually clearer than my real Glock. Plus it fits nicer and is heavier than the KSC metal kit.

My pictures do it no jusitce, Im not sure whats wrong with my camera. :(

My friend put a M203 on his M16A2. It broke the body in half (The M16 body is poorly designed) because he had it slinged. Basicly too much pressure was put on the hollow space between the nozzle and the hop up. I believe he talked his mom into buying him a metal body for free though. So maybe that's why they put them on there? He also sold the 203.

I love that AK103 btw. I still perfer the normal AK47 (especially mine! ).

Hurricane tuning kit (highflow valve, hammer spring, metal recoil guide rod+120% spring and some pointed object, Im still not sure what it does.)

Odd how things turn out...

I was just offered a bunch of bits for a G18. To check prices I looked at the Fire-Support website.

I noticed that they do a tune-up kit for a KSC G19 which includes on of those pointy things. Here it is: http://www.fire-support.co.uk/store/comers...p?idProduct=782

So, I whip out the parts diagram for a KSC G19 (which came with my KWA G19 and have a look.

I can't see the pointy thing anywhere on the G19 parts list.

Oddness.

siiiigh spoon your glock 17 almost makes me wish i had never chromed mine out :angry: cuz its got those little scratches everywhere that bug me but eh the matte black finish on the glock is a sexy thing

post-1227-1102147740_thumb.jpg

Edited by SpiKe64