Pictures of your Weapon

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It was originally a AK spets (as you can see I have no rear sight). With the Guarder 103 kit I only needed 2 parts to do the conversion, one was a metal rode inside the top foregrip, and the other part was the fake cleaning rod, just for realism. :D I've been meaning to pick up one of those new guarder rear sights, but with my PSO scope its not a big deal.

Here are a few of my guns. I have more, but these are the only ones worth a picture right now:

My Glock

post-123-1102250668_thumb.jpg

It has a Zeke metal slide, a Hogue grip and some internal upgrades.

My Hardballer

post-123-1102250732_thumb.jpg

This thing used to be a TM Hardballer, but as you can see, it's something else now. Besides all the stuff I've done on the outside, I've added a home made hop-up, a new barrel and a laser sight that goes on when you pull the trigger slightly. With the silencer on, it actually makes less noise than the TM NBB Mk23.

EDIT:

post-123-1102253689_thumb.jpg

Decided to post a pic of my TMP as well. It's nothing special, but TMP's are sexy just the way they are.

Edited by Yuri

That's a nice Hardballer (or whatever it is now) :D

Got my magpuls on now, but I won't post my M15 pics up 'til I get my Aimpoint replica... (Guarder or G&P, eh? Hmmm...).

Edited by HaVoC_MaN

yuri nice glock 17 and i noticed the hl2 manual :) i got it too wat an awesome game! as for your silencer on your tmp eek silncers make me gag lol but hey its a nice blued steel silencer so if u dig silencers thats the sexiest one u can get :)

kenshin the reason so many ppl have viewed and posted here is cuz basically this is what we got as a picture gallery now :unsure:

Hey KWP, is that a  DTP Motor Driven C-Magazine? How many rounds dose it hold?

In my oppinion, thats the coolest looking thing.

Oh, thank you su much. I thought everybody would say "Drum mag and scope, wtf ?" :D

As to your question:

It's a Hero Arms Auto-Winding Drum Magazine with a capacity of 3000 BBs.

A new spring-loaded mechanism prevents the BBs from rattling - very nice feature.

Well, I don't see myself putting one on my M4 simply because I'm poor, but the look of it is purely subjective.  Some people like it, and some people don't.  And for me, I like it, and it'll be my reason to get one when I'm rich. :P  It just makes the M4 looks sooo much meaner (thought the M203 isn't nearly as useful in airsoft as in its real steel counterpart). ;)

Cos it always spooks the opposition when they know somebody's got one on their gun. Personally, it's always a relief the first time I see somebody fire it and it goes "twannngg!" thus indicating it's a TM one rather than a "pukka" one.

To digress slightly, I can see the point of an M203 as an offensive CQB weapon but I honestly can't see the point of an airsoft Masterkey. It can't shoot door hinges off (like a real one) and the ability to fire an extra 3 BBs, after you've moved one of your hands off the guns primary trigger, isn't really gonna be a vast amount of use in any airsoft game, is it?

Incidentally, anybody seen those real-steel "tactical" systems which mount a Glock pistol to the foregrip of an M4?

Wonder how long it'll be before we see an airsoft one of those?

[edit]

Found it: www.tdi-arms.com

Foo, I love my SunProject M203, I like the wieght it adds to my weapon, plus it looks dead sexy if you ask me

Ok, point taken :D