Pictures of your Weapon

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here is my g3sas and TM. Can anyone give me any advice on some decent upgrades to my G3. I also have a Metal KSC Glock 19 custom coming this week and a retractable stock for my G3. Also some of the new 1100mHA mini bats :) Any help with making this sweet gun look and perform better would be apprciated.

post-2809-1102362144_thumb.jpg

post-2809-1102362226_thumb.jpg

Here is my g3sas and TM. Can anyone give me any advice on some decent upgrades to my G3. I also have a Metal KSC Glock 19 custom coming this week and a retractable stock for my G3. Also some of the new 1100mHA mini bats :) Any help with making this sweet gun look and perform better would be apprciated.

:blink: That's actually a pretty nice looking SAS. I opened the picture thinking you had meant to say G3SAS and (some) TM MP5, but no, you surprised me by some unique looking SAS.

So it isn't upgraded? Where are you from then? I could recommend certain springs and things involved with replacing your current springs with those, but I don't know your FPS limit. If it's in the U.S., I'll just PM you.

Edited by ShadowFox

I am uk my friend. I have it upgraded to 330fps exactly, so that is pretty nice for the uk. Was thinking of improving rate of fire but that wont be til february. I like to have just one gun which is suitable for all situations rather than spending £1000000000 on guns (no offence to those that do i just dont need 30 different things which do the same job as one). I am tihnking of a tac light and maybe a tracer unit plus a metal body kit. I do love my gun :)

I am uk my friend. I have it upgraded to 330fps exactly, so that is pretty nice for the uk. Was thinking of improving rate of fire but that wont be til february. I like to have just one gun which is suitable for all situations rather than spending £1000000000 on guns (no offence to those that do i just dont need 30 different things which do the same job as one). I am tihnking of a tac light and maybe a tracer unit plus a metal body kit. I do love my gun :)

I love your gun too. :P

I thought the UK limit was 328 FPS (1j) :huh:...

But yes, I do see your point in looking for a gun suitable for all situations. However, is your SAS good for sniping :huh:? I'd never thought I'd see the day where a SAS would be used for sniping, crazy stuff. I'd like to see your SAS with a giant power scope on it.

As for things to add to it, I don't really know about the tac light, but the tracer unit sounds like it would be a good idea. And I don't recall if they even make a metal body for the SAS. Do they? I actually don't even recall if there are metal bodies available for the G3 series in general. Are there?

I personally like having sorts of guns for different situations. Although I am planning on using my C-15 for pretty much everything, I will have my SR-23 for sniping and perhaps a ICS MP5 SD6 as my backup weapon.

And I can't wait for people to ask me what a SR-23 is :lol:

Edited by ShadowFox
:o Whoa, is that a Surefire on your G36C? That must have cost you a fortune.

Retail on that unit (a complete forend assembly, not just a light) is 5 or 6 hundred. It has two led stealth search lights and the monster turbo light, built to mil-specs with a pressure switch on the right, buttons on the left, and a master on-off. I paid alot less for it as I got sort of a "police discount" and my friend also bought one (he got the shorter version with the smaller light...see the 2nd photo). The Surefire material used for the forend is tough. I have one on my real steel MP5 and it is pretty nice as well, although a much simpler design (single light, single pad/switch, no LEDs).

Go to the Surefire website and look at the Millenium series forend/grip/light systems. Nice stuff, but expensive.

post-2100-1102393224_thumb.jpg

Edited by eltee

Thanks for the info on the Wing mag KWP. :) I does look a lil goofy with the scope but I like that up close shot of you Classic army> Thats a real clean and smooth looking gun and that mag just makes that all come together -the scope. I was hopping to be getting an m-16 soon and was looking to add a Nice C-mag at one point if I get it. I was original thinking about getting a Colt car-15, but after looking at your Classic army I think Im going to get a classic army M-16A2. :D

Well darnit it, i wont be able to make it most likely, i just sodl my AK and am getting an aug in in a week or two, and yeah, there is a storm, we miught postpne another week :( o bugger, I might be able to borrow a certain someoens aeg thouhg :D lol!`