Pictures of your Weapon

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nice glock, only thing i dont like is the scope mount, just wondering how you got the slide like that (the shinyness :P ) as looking to do the same thing to mine once ive upgraded it and modified it etc.

cheers

ill post my pics once ive finished my glock mods ( got m4, thompson :), a glock 19 but havnt got good cam atm so post later)

Blueing adds an effect to the barrel of any gun. Sportsmen usually use it to touch up worn spots or scratches on barrels or metal parts.

On that note, you need to be careful using gun-blue on airsoft guns. Real gun receivers are made of steel and the bluing doesn't affect the metal. Apparently, though, it can do nasty things to alloy and pot-metal.

Incidentally, anybody know what that sight is on that Glock?

Is looks as though it's got a lens cover on the front but there seems to be an image in the lens. How's that work?

Jowep. What the heck is that pile of crud lol. What is that stuff. Please go ahead and explain.

Jowep,

LoL. What is that? Can't tell. Horrible pics. Lol.

RedDragon

They're some *suitcasey* springers my 3 year old bro won at some crappy fair when we was on holiday ! :lol:

Edited by Jowep
Is looks as though it's got a lens cover on the front but there seems to be an image in the lens. How's that work?

The reflex sight comes with a rubber protective cover. I just opened a window on the back so the sight can function even the front is protected. :)

The slide is a Shooters Design Signature 2-tone.

I was meant to use a compensator rather than a flash hinder to hide a G34 tightbore, but since I can't find one.....lol

Edited by ShiningFinger
:D  here's my lot..... yeah there all springer but im a cheap scate ok

Quantity not Quality remember

My trousers are tenting. GBH, where did you get those things? That druganov rifle is plasticky perfection. The grey rifle (G3?) is fabulous.

Did you buy these locally? I live in Manchester too and have never seen shops selling airsoft, apart from a local hardware store that sells 1 £5 spring pistol.

My trousers are tenting.  GBH, where did you get those things?  That druganov rifle is plasticky perfection.  The grey rifle (G3?) is fabulous. 

Did you buy these locally?  I live in Manchester too and have never seen shops selling airsoft, apart from a local hardware store that sells 1 £5 spring pistol.

The SVD: Linkage

Similar G3 "Sniper": Linkage

Basically: Linkage

Just scroll through all the pages. You're bound to find all of those weapons.