Pictures of your Weapon

Woah, post mania!

Ahem... :P

If you click the little 'Quote +' button next to every post you want to quote (multiple ones), then click the 'Post reply' button at the bottom of the page, it'll add a reply with all the selected ones quoted in it.

Edited by HaVoC_MaN
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Woah, post mania!

Ahem... :P

If you click the little 'Quote +' button next to every post you want to quote (multiple ones), then click the 'Post reply' button at the bottom of the page, it'll add a reply with all the selected ones quoted in it.

Thanks! :blush:

Technology these days. ;)

Thats a real beauty. The one gun I truly love. Wis I could afford it, well I guess I could but I'd have to sell me new vest, my pistol etc. It's an awesome gun though and I'm sure it was worth it. That's gotta be my favorite gun :)

RedDragon

That pic doesn't really do it justice. I had to get it, especially since a Para Ord in full metal costs £449. Mine was half price.

thanks.

The flash hider is home-made.

a few more pics for you... Happy Holidays!

post-3270-1104354993_thumb.jpgpost-3270-1104355003_thumb.jpgpost-3270-1104355014_thumb.jpgpost-3270-1104355025_thumb.jpgpost-3270-1104355035_thumb.jpg

edit: it's the zenith tac-grip (black)

prime crane stock

TM ris

Home made stubby front barrel section

PDI sniper trigger guard

ummm, can't remember the rest. Internals are stock TM.

edit: And here's a mod I did to my Maruzen CA870. It is now really sawed off. :)

post-3270-1104355526_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ledpocket

Led, your gun is pretty tight. I like how custom it is. I need to get my mill machine. Will be able to make practicly anything I wanted to out of high quality metal. Just need to learn how to use it first heh.

Edited by Tripod

Can't really see how the ammo-belt would work on a real-steel armalite...Maybe (..?) with heavy modification, but not mounted that high on the receiver. Anyway, nicely done mod, even though it's a bit over the top in my opinion.

Edited by BakaBox

Led tell me you live on Long Island and play at Coram. Although if your in New York you might want to know that Cousins Paintball in NJ also does Airsoft games and is opening a new I belive Airsoft only feild (as in PB players shall ne'er tread on its sacred ground), called Baghdad in Jersey and they promise alot of CQC action.