Pictures of your Weapon

Damn, that a fine looking Glock. Over the past couple of months i've been lured in by Glock after buy a TM G26 of Justy and after shooting alark KWA Glock 19, i bribed my old man into taking me to AA on Tuesday to pick one up. So as soon as i have it i'll post up some pics on that and my newish MP5 A5.

EDIT:spelling

Edited by CplHicks
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LEDPOCKET That WA Infinity 3.9 is sweet, how do you find it?

usually in the holster. j/k :)

seriosly, it started out as an xlerator 3.9, silver slide, pink highlights (trigger, magwell). after several months of green gas, the slide cracked.

I went with the black for a replacement (metal). made the rest of the pink either black or silver.

performance wise, I really like it. nice blowback, good short range accuracy. I haven't really tested the accuracy past 30'

anyway, I really like it, esp without all the pink.

And thanks for all the feedback. I'm quite a slut for the attention :)

edit:

Led i gotta complement you on the sterling. If it was just a little less thick and the glock wasnt blatantly obvious it would look amazing (not sarcasm btw, im being serious it is amazingly well done for a home jobbie)

no offense taken. I'd say I got 80% accuracy (or so) to the real deal. I was going more for the flavor, than for perfection (and to use stuff I had laying around).

and thanks again :)

Edited by Ledpocket

Sorry mate I completely forgot, and the thing just ran out of battery :(

I've written it on my notepad though, so I'll try to get some up tomorrow :)

I'm almost 100% certain it's a Classic Army mount though.

Edited by HaVoC_MaN

Pic of my M15 (without a working battery now, sadly...) with added scrim net to break up the outline somewhat. I like it, even if it doesn't work :P

m15scrim-1.jpg

Pics of that scope rail, finally... ;)

rail1.jpg

rail5.jpg

rail2.jpg

rail4.jpg

rail3.jpg

The little pads on the bottom of the main lump are little foam bits. They came on it when I got it, and are supposed to pad it and stop it from the scratching the carry handle, I guess...

And yes, my carpet is horrendous :P

Edited by HaVoC_MaN
Sun Project M16A1 Carbine Gas Blow Back, JAC XM177E2 Gas BV, Custom Built M16a1 full Metal, Marushin M1 Carbine, Classic Army M15A4 Carbine.

What is the collective noun for Armalites?

A herd? A gaggle? A flock? A bin-load? ;)

Edited by Hissing Sid
post-1281-1104520544_thumb.jpg

[attachmentid=2294

]post-1281-1104520580_thumb.jpg

New pics of my freshly painted Tanaka M24 sws and Freshly painted CA33e. Also my Glock 23f.

My compliments to the painter. Reminds me a lot of what a G3A3 would be like with a metal body. I want one, it's my birthday tomorrow, wanna give it to me as a present? :lol:.

Here's my KJW MK23 I bought yesterday. Just shot it today for the first time and I was quite impressed. Still lacks, some things doen to it. I'm going to fill the silencer with foam, put two white dots on the rear sights, paint in the red dot for the safety, repaint the slide and silencer, and have trades engraved on the slide and grip.

silenceron.jpg

gun.jpg

RedDragon