Pictures of your Weapon

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I will post some pics of my custom SR16 Carbine soon, what do u reckon is best TM Hi-Capa 5.1 or KSC Mk.23

Had the same question before. A little bit different because they concerned a custom Hi-Capa and a custom MK23, but still the same guns. Here's the link: Linkage.

PICTURE THREAD!!!!

n00b discussion is that way  <_<

Did you not notice all the other non picture posts? He's fine, and you should go check out the n00b discussion.

Thank you Michael....looks even better in person i must say. The pictures dont do it justice. I was thinking about painting the lower reciever also, but what do you guys think?

I personally think it looks wonderful as is. I wouldn't paint the lower receiver, but whatever you think looks best man. I almost started financing a CA33 because of you <_<. Had to stick the game plan though. Perhaps we shall meet one day and you'll let me hold it or something.

Edited by ShadowFox

Happy new year. Finished three pieces in '04. Each has a variety of real steel, custom built internals/externals, and after market parts.

AEG - Mk11 Mod0: post-2351-1104688487_thumb.jpg

AEG - M60E4: post-2351-1104688494_thumb.jpg

GBB - M14E2: post-2351-1104688478_thumb.jpg

Two projects that I couldn't finish...for '05:

GAS - L1A1 SLR: post-2351-1104688437_thumb.jpg

AEG - M4RASII: post-2351-1104688468_thumb.jpg

Thanks guys...each one took several months to complete. Figured with all the M14's scheduled for release, this is gonna be the next Guarder conversion kit!

The E2 is based on UNCo M14. Is it select fire semi and full (this airsoft works flawlessly...it is an extremely simple design with very very few parts). The E2 conversion was a bit harder to do than I first thought...for some reason parts did not fit without some milling and grinding, like the the stock liner and stabilizer assembly. It also has a custom sheet-system hop-up (which I havn't tested out yet).

vietnammarine19 is correct. I've been told the pistol grip was the ideal design for a squad support/sniper weapon. It was issued to a few Army and USMC units with an M84 or ARTII (I wan't one of these!). The operator would use match grade magazine for sniper and switch over to duplex in full auto. I've read in history books that the E2 was primarily given to ARVN units w/o scopes before they were issued M60's. The McMillan M2A on USMC M21 DMR's all have pistol grips. This is the stock I have on my M1A with a Harris 2A (that M2 bipod is compelte ###### on real steel). Yes I am a huge fan of M1A and own a few different stocks...the pistol grip makes a BIG difference, at least to me. Just personal pref :)

The L1A1 is a 50/50 combination of JAC and Carrot AEG kit. It also has a few real steel parts. The internals are DVSCON Asahi. If you look closely it's not quite complete yet.

I've got a few more projects in the works for 2005...