Pictures of your Weapon

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

heres a collection of my guns , they are not all airsoft as u may guess , but i do not have pics of my m733 seperate.

Heh, my mate has the same air rifle! Made by BSA, isn't it?

All those customs above looks amazing, especially the L1A1, M14, and that SR-25.

Anyone know if the SR-25 kit will fit right onto a CA M15?

Hurlyman, really nice work on your paintjobs. I personally would've left the barrel black.

Havoc Man, nice paintjob, but it's a bit too light of a green if you ask me.

LeMongelo, not only do you have truly awesome guns that I wish I could own, you know how to take good pictures of them too. Keep pics coming. I'd really like to see what you can do.

Havoc Man, nice paintjob, but it's a bit too light of a green if you ask me.

It seemed to come out a lighter green in the pictures. In real life, it's actually quite dark.

By the way, the paint I used is 'NATO Green', which is the paint designed to replicate the green used on Humvees, US Woodland camo, etc, so it must be reasonably effective ;)

My new toy arrived today anyway, so happy doesn't quite cover it. It may not be subtle, but for CQB... :D

One of the pics is awfully blurry, but my camera seemed to dislike that angle, and I just had to get the 'Limited Edition' sticker in... ;)

IMGP1270copy.jpg

IMGP1265copy.jpg

IMGP1263copy.jpg

IMGP1269copy.jpg

Your better stocked then most retailers :lol: , is that a metal slide on the sig pro?

No, no metal slide on the sig pro.

My Cz75(2nd version)is with the gunsmith now for a silver metal slide upgrade - new recoil spring & power valve, my KSC STI Night Hawk 4.3 is having a new power valve and recoil spring.

My next buy will be the WA S&W V10.

(sorry for the poor English)