Pictures of your Weapon

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LeMongo: REALLY nice guns! I'm not a great fan of US guns but you just selected those I would have selected! and that FAL is so damn nice too!

flateric: goedie dag! great collection! I think there is just one piece missing: a belgian who doesn't own a Browning GP35 is suspect to me... lol

Belgium is not so far from my home, so I could go to your home and help myself!

Edited by Lord Blackgoat

Here are my weapons. Nothing fancy as I like my guns to be "naked".

-MP5A4 w/power upgrade and CA metal body

-Mossberg M500SSB 8mm

-93rII

-Desert Eagle Spring

This picture came out a bit blurry but I liked the look compared to the other 'better' photos.

Picture%200011.JPG

Edited by EvilCookie

Hey, i like the look of the Spentznas and always wanted to test fire one. The other day at a battle i got to fire one and hold it for a while. I loved the way the cocking handle sounded, and the look of the gun ( it had a vertical grip, and a silencer ) But one thing that bugged me alot was the handle and the stock. It semed that the stock was way to small for an average person to put against your shoulder, also the handle was also to small and easlily slipped off. I dont know if you noticed these problems, but it might be just me.

I wouldnt pay attention to him, I dont think hes ever made a positive/helpful post in the history of Arnies.

Naw, I used to in the old forum as I had 500+ posts (most of which helpful). Now, after seeing hundreds of the same thread, terrible spelling and grammar, Counter-Strike fanboys, 1337 speakers and over modded P90s, one loses their will to be polite to the perpetrators.

vtsfan, i think one of the issues with that picture is that its all straight lines, but low contrast. shooting a black subject on a black keyboard is not as effective as shooting it against a grey background. If you can, also try to get a shot where not everything goes in the same direction. your picture's lines keep leading me to the left. find something on your primary subject that is unifying and of great interest, and have the lines of the photgraph lead subtly toward that point. also, i agree about the knife. if you need something extra in the shot, an extra magazine or some bullets usually work well. those quibbles aside, the picture is good.

You can see more of the Gilded V12 and futurethenext.tk

Havoc also has a review in the process *right HM?*

The beta needs to lose the socom and then it would be nice.... :P

Without the silencer its too short and looks unbalanced. As soon as i get the money though a new one is going on there

IRT to HAvoc Mans Gilded 1911

That pistol looks sweet! hows it feel in the hands? comfortable? I was thinking about getting one

It's lovely, very comfortable and well-built.

Having previously owned 2 and not being very impressed, I had totally gone off WA guns, but this may make me reconsider...MAY... ;)