Pictures of your Weapon

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Havoc, I've got the gooseneck/aimpoint on there specifically for lowlight CQB situations, where properly sighting quickly can be a trick. I've got it set up to co-witness with the irons, that's why I've got that mount. Basically a tritium front sight post, that I can turn off.

As for the 1911, contrary to what I've read on ALL of the reviews that I've seen, mine is really nice. It took some slight adjustments to the gas consumption (allen screw on the back of the mag adjusts output), but I've got it running 23-27 good shots per fill of Green Gas/Propane. And I get basically the same FPS as the unadjusted, just alot less gas comes out the top of the slide when firing.

Performance is VERY similar to the full metal P14 that KJW released previously, which is understandable, considering all of the slide components swap over perfectly.

*EDIT* Sledge, you're very welcome. :D

Edited by Whitedingo
Havok, the angle of the cut on your BUIS seems too severe.  Maybe you should file it a bit more?

I did try to get it right, but it's bloomin' hard with a hacksaw.

I may file it down some in the future, but I'm happy with it for now - it does it's job fine, and that's what counts ^_^

Oh and cheers Soloman - it is made, because I'd rather make one from my existing carry handle than shell out £30 for exactly the same thing, but ready-made... ;)

damn you enzo, you've got more guns the the french army, and your only 12/13 (I think) I loath you every day:D, I haven't even got a full-size AEG Yet, care to donate? :P Buty good for you on the AUG, and AK with the all balck furniture right? You've got good taste in guns!

Edited by crandall13
lol thanx mate...who knos maybe you'll have the luxury of using one at TOLCOM perhaps? Although I dont kno if you'lls teal them or not :P. Cheers. Love that P14 btw on previous page :)

Ahh you piece of poopy....I was going to go with this big caravan to TOLCOM but my parents said I couldnt so I have to wait until next year :( Your like 3 years younger than me...I wish my parents were less protective like that. Isnt there supposed to be about 300 people there? Sounds like a great game though. Are you going to young guns in April though because Im pretty sure all minors have to go to the safty course before they can play in TOLCOM.

All well...Lucky kid.

~simon