Pictures of your Weapon

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sure thing.

I'll add this: dont put the splice in the nice big open area where the motor spur gear enters the box. There is only room for the wires to lay flat against the mech in that area.

I made that mistake on my first attempt and blew 3 fuses trying to figure out what was the issue. The spur was binding on the wires :(

All in all, probably not necessary, but I want to be able to swap out the 9.6v 3300mah crane battery with the 9.6v 3000mah peq battery :) -you know, "just in case" I go through 10,000 bb's the first game of the day. lol.

Kenshin, it's a S&W 4-18x42 Mil-Dot reticle Target/Varmint/Long Range scope. Retail Price on the scope is very close, if not more, to what I paid for the rifle (I'm glad I didn't pay retail).

Antagon, what was it, $525? And stop whining, don't you have that one with the 22" Tightbore now?

Terror, it's actually an M2 (automatic), but it's a blast to use in games. Range isn't all that great (no hopup), but it's enough. Unfortunately, it goes through the mag (50 rounds, I think...) in like 4 seconds. I don't have any spare mags yet, as I have to custom make them.....

Edited by Whitedingo
Kenshin, it's a S&W 4-18x42 Mil-Dot reticle Target/Varmint/Long Range scope. Retail Price on the scope is very close, if not more, to what I paid for the rifle (I'm glad I didn't pay retail).

Antagon, what was it, $525? And stop whining, don't you have that one with the 22" Tightbore now?

Terror, it's actually an M2 (automatic), but it's a blast to use in games. Range isn't all that great (no hopup), but it's enough. Unfortunately, it goes through the mag (50 rounds, I think...) in like 4 seconds. I don't have any spare mags yet, as I have to custom make them.....

I think it was around 525, including brand new rebuilt internals :) And I'll do whatever I want, dont make me hit the remote self distruct button ;)

What did you pay for the scope anyways? I need one for my new 10/22.