Pictures of your SCOPES!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

holy thread revival, batman !!!

i know know

But i've been searching high and low for some info on the gaurder elcan on the forums, and came up with nada...

anyone got some pictures, experiences, views on them?

I'm doubting between this and a G&P ACOG scope

but since, everyone, seems to be getting one acog bandwagon these days, i'd be more inclined to get the ELCAN, plus, i want to use it behind a star PEQ box, and i think the elcan might be more suiteable for that.

edit: plus with all the fancy new scopes people are getting on their guns these days, i'm sure noone will mind this thread beeing revived  :unsure:

Check out the CA ELCAN - red and green crosses, 3x magnification, VERY sturdy.

Ok guys, I'm gonna need your expertise here...... I bought this no-name chinese made ACOG, but after looking at some of other branded ACOG in WGC, it looked almost identical. I'm suspecting it's the same product.

Heh - most of the RDS/cheap optics made in HK or china are from the same factory, but sold out and rebranded.

For instance, G&P/Samurai/King Arms Aimpoint replicas are all the same.

Check out the CA ELCAN - red and green crosses, 3x magnification, VERY sturdy.

hey atleast someone read why i revived this thread, instead mindlessly starting to post pics...

thanks darklite !

What is this CA elcan? i never knew CA made one...got a link to one?pics of it?

red/green illuminated crosshairs would be nice, the trigger happy has that to, but it's twice as expensive then the Gaurder one....any idea what the CA costs?

i'm always a little weary about CA stuff, like the aimpoint replica doesn't look anything like an aimpoint for example...

cheers man, just had a look at UNCo, does anyone have any experience with these?

i read a review of the Trigger happy one, and the clamp it uses make almost impossible to screw it tightly on the receiver of a gun, and the CA seems to use a similar clamp.

holy thread revival, batman !!!

i know know

But i've been searching high and low for some info on the gaurder elcan on the forums, and came up with nada...

anyone got some pictures, experiences, views on them?

I'm doubting between this and a G&P ACOG scope

but since, everyone, seems to be getting one acog bandwagon these days, i'd be more inclined to get the ELCAN, plus, i want to use it behind a star PEQ box, and i think the elcan might be more suiteable for that.

edit: plus with all the fancy new scopes people are getting on their guns these days, i'm sure noone will mind this thread beeing revived  :unsure:

I have A G&P ACOG, it is great, the 4x zoom is perfect for airsoft in my view, i'm sadly selling it though as i've sold my armalite, i'm planing on getting a G36K soon.

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k178/rba...82/DSCF2108.jpg

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k178/rba...82/DSCF2102.jpg

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k178/rba...82/DSCF2101.jpg

GODOFWAR - man that SPR is so sweet. I'm tellin you though, you gotta get a Mark IV scope type on there. It would look the $h!+.

6FT4 - Do you own real guns? or do you buy all the real deal stuff to make your airsoft guns as realistic as possible?

GODOFWAR - man that SPR is so sweet. I'm tellin you though, you gotta get a Mark IV scope type on there. It would look the $h!+.

6FT4 - Do you own real guns? or do you buy all the real deal stuff to make your airsoft guns as realistic as possible?

ive got the Guarder elcan sturgis. it loioks very nice, is super sturdy, and weighs a lot. crystal clear image, but the eye relief isn't the best. its usable though. but that depends on what gun you have it on, i have it on a CA249 mk2, and trying to shoudler the gun and look through the scope is hard work - its a long stock, and a heavy gun.

sticking it on somethign smaller woudl definitely make it easier to see through. i had it on my G36k for a bit, and it worked well. however, i would have got the CA one if it was out when i was buying an elcan replica. the guarder doesn't have illuminated reticules.

DSCN2532.jpg

DSCN2533.jpg

DSCN2535.jpg

DSCN2492smaller.jpg

and this is a KA multi reticule reflex sight, looks nice on my MP5. i didnt want a tubular style dot sight.

DSCN2466.jpg

DSCN2467.jpg

f5b55169.jpg

thanks screamin !

I was about to give up on some info on the gaurder one.

Do you you think the eyerelief be ok on a armalite with slinding stock?

i'm am hesitant of the CA one, i haven't always been satisfied with CA stuff, and i'm affraid the clamp will suffer the same problems as the tgs on reviewed on arnies...