Pictures of your SCOPES!

wait til i post up both my acogs :D

Oh, and a little review on the G&P one (still havent gotten the real one yet :():

The 4x is pretty cool for spotting, but it took me about 10-15 minutes on a table at my friends house to zero it at 120 feet (and I mean ZEROED, I had this thing so that the bbs were going right to the point where the two axes(sp?) intersect. Only problem, at 120+ (it only reaches out to 200ft without rediculous hop/arcing) feet I have to put the thick part of the black on the body to procure a hit.

I'm still glad I bought it. I havent used it in any big skirmishes yet, so that will be the real test :D

(By the way, NO tilted crosshairs and The adjusters work! Its the GP TA31(A).)

I want to see how good the real one is though, as I have predicted it will blow the G&P out of the water. Oh well, real is for real shooting, fake is, well, fake. I dont want to break a $700 scope at an airsoft game, that would be foolish.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take a few pics on tuesday, Donnie, sorry dude, prepare for some smack-down-age.

Mmmm...Leupold Mk4, ACOG TA01, TA31F, C-MORE, EOTech 552, Dual Optic, Z-Point, J-Point, Aimpoint 3X.

Time to photograph 'em when time permits.

your Acogs toooooo small... :D

I got some other scopes - nothing as expensive as the acog - will try to get pics - :D

Hey I thought Titelist said in another thread airsoft wasnt a who can spend the most money competion ? ;)

I do need a good Leopold though.... :(

Edited by donnie
Oh, and a little review on the G&P one (still havent gotten the real one yet :():

Hey tgrillo, is the G&P ACOG fixed at 4x magnification or is the magnification adjustable? I read a review that seemed to imply the magnification was adjustable on G&Ps, but this was only mentioned as an aside to a review for a Guarder ACOG so the information probably doesn't have much credibility. :D

Donnie, I'm just pressing your buttons. Not trying to be a jerk here, I just figure of any two people who can gucci *badgeress* fight, it's you and I. Sorry, was just razzing ya.

But still, I'm gonna string all my optics together and focus the light from the sun into a FRIGGIN LASER BEAM!

Watch out!

i love each and everyone of you, lets all kiss and make up

but on a less pisstaking note, im lovin all the scopes in hear, helluva expensive tho, but one question, whats your desire to put suck an expensive scope on an airsoft gun? doesnt the lack of range compared to RS guns mean you can just make do with cheaper replica's?

I forgot who asked, as I read all the quote ###### above me, but no, the G&P ACOG is NOT adjustable.

No acog, for that matter, is adjustable.