Pictures of your SCOPES!

Post pics of your scopes - Any type at all - red dots or not. Hoping this thread might give me some ideas for expanding my scope collection :)

Heres a couple of mine - ones a Yukon Gen2 night vision - got it from soviet bazzarre.

The others a real steel Elcan.

The bbloaders for scale.

elcan_002.jpg

elcan_001.jpg

elcan_004.jpg

elcan_005.jpg

elcan_003.jpg

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got it from a company called Premiere Reticles, great company, I bought my VX-III M3 scope from them as well, so I've owned 2 leupolds at this point. Their website is www.premierreticles.com.

As for cost, the scope, sunshade, and ARD killflash ran me 850 dollars with overnight shipping. The only thing that comes with the scope is the lens covers. The rest you'll have to buy seperately.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

holy thread revival, batman !!!

i know know

But i've been searching high and low for some info on the gaurder elcan on the forums, and came up with nada...

anyone got some pictures, experiences, views on them?

I'm doubting between this and a G&P ACOG scope

but since, everyone, seems to be getting one acog bandwagon these days, i'd be more inclined to get the ELCAN, plus, i want to use it behind a star PEQ box, and i think the elcan might be more suiteable for that.

edit: plus with all the fancy new scopes people are getting on their guns these days, i'm sure noone will mind this thread beeing revived :unsure:

Edited by sturgis