Commandoboy: Have you had enough?

Ghost_Rider

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bad spelling is a rules breach.

A rules breach should have had him banned.

Bernie at least attempts to contribute, Commandoboy does not.

That's the difference.

I don't see how leik and teh are a bannable offense. It's not like every word he says is poorly spelled. 1-2 words per post, and obviously because he types fast.

no offence to you expvideo the fact that it was toward a WOMEN that is a respectable member of these forums and people take that personally after he saw the responses or apologized its not just what he said its also that he didn't apologize

Are we going to ball hippiehater for saying "a women" now too?

And I understand his humor wasn't appriciated, but who said he was obligated to appologize?

Since he saves so much time typing fast, he should have time to check his post over! Also its not that normal misspellings are offense to be banned, but we were told that if he broke rules, he'd be banned.

Well your older than me.

Worst excuse ever. You were able to use the internet, you should be able to spell a few words correctly!

Ah well, shame to see it couldn't continue as a reasonable debate.

CB http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v172/24_...-Blackboard.jpg

Indeed. Well it was fun while it lasted guys! :) Also he quotes picture all the time. As you can see, it took me about 5 seconds to switch the 's to 's.

I didnt know trying to quote Quagmire was wrong

EDIT: At Tripod, exactly. if you don't like my posts, don't read them.

That is exactly what was wrong with today's TV programs in the US. Those shows were not meant for children (as in under 17), but are aired on public channels, and parents don't really care much what their kids watch anymore.

Anyways, since R22 is his parole officer, I'll let him make the final call.

And a final advice to Commandoboy: stop posting! Try to post at most 3 messages per day if you have to.

That is exactly what was wrong with today's TV programs in the US.  Those shows were not meant for children (as in under 17), but are aired on public channels, and parents don't really care much what their kids watch anymore.

Anyways, since R22 is his parole officer, I'll let him make the final call.

And a final advice to Commandoboy: stop posting!  Try to post at most 3 messages per day if you have to.

I'll try to post as little as possible for now on.

I think he's appologized enough in this thread that maybe we can safely assume he realizes his mistake.

Normally I wouldn't back him up like this, but everyone is jumping down his throat because he said something sexist? Who cares? I mean I do care, but not that much.

Or, for the sake of my rep, let me just jump on the bandwaggon here... Burn him at the stake!!!

Aaron

Archived