.12 BB's

screamin_weasel

due to the impending arrival of my CA249, i have been looking for quality cheap ammo to fill it with, cos i aint minted enough to fill it with .2's :(

here i found some TM .12 bb's, but unfortunately for me they are in the US.

so anybody know of anywhere that sells them in the UK ?

i am going to e-mail some shop to see if they would import some, but i doubt it will work.

cheap .12 bb's

i didnt see them at AS.

i just e-mailed them asking them if they could get some <_<

now i look like a tit.

well, i have been very readily helped, so this thread has served its puropse, if anybody wants to close it for any reason.

although looking at AS, i will be getting the toytec ones instead, more for your money (if they get them in stock)

yeah its gonna be a but unpredictable with .12's in it i should think.

my plan is to mix half and half with .12's and .2, with the hop set for 2's.

then, the .2's will go where i am aiming, and the .12's will spray around the area, covering a wide area, which is what the gun is for. and they will go further.

FYI, I bought a bag of the TM .12s and the toytec .12s for my Mini AUG - the toytec ones seem to be generaly lower quality. If you look closeley at one, they all have a tiny little dot form the mould or whatever it was that they were made in. They're also more brittle than the TM ones (Discovered by bashing with a hammer - the toytec ones shatter, the TM ones deform a bit more then shatter).

My advice would be the toytec ones, but with care and only to use them for plinking. if you want to skirmish with .12's (for whatever reason) then get the TM ones - slightly more expensive, but worth it IMHO.

And isn't it only a few quid more for some .2's?

Jesus... are you insane?

Just don't. Please. You'll wreck the damn gun and the FPS will be through the roof.

Also, you could potentially ruin the gun, and if you could afford a £600 airsoft gun, you can afford a load of excel bbs.

All you have to do is organise a group order for a big huge box of them and then you go. Savings.

Jesus... are you insane?

Just don't. Please. You'll wreck the damn gun and the FPS will be through the roof.

Also, you could potentially ruin the gun, and if you could afford a £600 airsoft gun, you can afford a load of excel bbs.

All you have to do is organise a group order for a big huge box of them and then you go. Savings.

Errr...

I think he already said, it wasn't so much a case of saving money. It was to create a decent spread with the different weight BBs.

I do the same in my M60. Hop is set for 0.2s. I mix up a 3000 BB bottle full of a mixture of Marui 0.12s, Excel 0.2s and 0.25s.

Shoots just fine.

Anyway, how will firing Marui 0.12s through the gun ruin it?

Archived