REQ: Silenced Hi-Capa's

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I too am wanting to see SOMEONES 5.1 (tokyo marui, but I would settle for a clone) with a SILENCER, and not all this other stuff that is Non-tokyo marui with a clone.

The silencer/muzzle attachements.. any good? Someone got the Tanio Koba version?

i saw the infinity slide for it

obviously you guys have biased opinions or have no cash in the wallet

anyone who has an upgraded wa gun exspecially scw and scw v2

would never say a cheapo hi capa is better stock

as the saying goes "you get what you pay for"

Right now I don't have $500 to spend on a GBB, because instead I spent about $3,200 on this:

P1010030.jpg

My hotrod. 1962 Ford Econoline five-window truck, all original. And I still have about $300 left after buying a new flahsplayer and weight set this weekend. My pockets are empty now. But not for long.

Also, aasshat, the saying YOU are referring to goes as stated: "You get what you pay for, or you pay for what you get." Meaning you either buy cheap and get *beep*, or buy expensive and get quality. I don't feel WAs should cost $200, but I think they are great GBBs. BTW, an upgraded WA damn well better perform better than a stock GBB. Dumb dumb. :)

Edited by M1911A2 guy

A friend of mine had a 600 dollar WA. He was so impressed with the Hi-Capa that he sold the WA and got two Hi-Capas.

Of course the stock Hi-Capa doesn't match a WA that's so extremely upgraded, but you can upgrade the Hi-Capa to be just as nice and it'll cost you half as much.

Again we have this issue... It would take a man to admit: "I spent a lot more money without any real advantage over this cheaper solution."

Pretty recently I got a TM M4A1 and upgraded it with a Guarder outer barrel and metal receiver kit straight away. I ended up spending a lot more than I would for a G&P, CA or G&G, but only because I chose to do so. I like to build my guns instead of getting a "package deal". But I don't go around saying my gun is better than others.

-Sale

Yes indeed, it did get sidetracked a little. Anyway, thats a very nice kit you have there, I need one (for sure).

But which one should I go for, the black or silver one.

Considering that I want to get silver control bits (trigger, slide stop, grip safety, hammer, mag release and maybe a magwell). Looking at the Shooter's Design STI custom slide aswell(silver, black or two-tone). Maybe add a Tanio Koba long compensator on it aswell (removing the strike kit first obviously).

So, I am too crying out for some pics! I have no photo editing tools so if someone can fabricate some pics it would be great.

• 1 month later...

Im in the mood for necro posting

As per my profile / gallery image ; If you want some more photos i can take them.

Im just deciding on what to buy next for it, being i just sold my duff CAW M24. Do i hold out for the release of the Laylax 7" slide / outer barrel / 6.03 or just stupidly upgrade it as is atm with the full works... *cash burning hole in pocket* :lol:

edit - oops wrong piccy, i think a 3 meg 3000x2000 odd photo might be a little overkill

Edited by Shard
First kits don't work on the WE guns. They don't have mountign holes for a removable rail like the Marui.

Do you know that for sure? Something tells me no. I think I shall forget my sd6 and get a hicapa, buying two aeg's in a day is over kill, or maby I should save and get the ca slr-105 :unsure:

:Dr_Evil:

To be honest I've moved from the 2011 look back to the 1911's. That's why I've been on a Para-Ordnance binge. I'm usually a WA Man but I've definately taken a shining to what TM has done with the Hi-Capa and the TM 226.

I think the arguement here is just like certain cars. Sure, you can pick up an Expensive BMW that is tempermental and costs alot in maintence and official aftermarket parts (WA), but if you spend alot on it and you have effectively a Supercar. Or you can buy a Nissan or Lexus/Toyota, that's reliable and is cheaper with the aftermarket parts (Tokyo Marui), and you can have a grand touring/street racer. Point is, a upgraded Lexus will be awesome but never be able to hit the craziness of a upgraded BMW. Some people want the GT car and others want the Supercar. You're buying into potential.

Anyways, that kit looks very awesome. I already want to pick up a Hi-Capa and set up a gun like that. Likewise I want to buy a IS 350 and set something up there too.

Edited by selfexiled

I would love it if someone would post pics of one with a short silencer. That is what I want to do to mine as I want it to share it with a hopefully future TK USP tactical.

• 2 months later...

ResizeofCIMG1968.jpg

ResizeofCIMG1972.jpg

ResizeofCIMG1973.jpg

ResizeofCIMG1976.jpg

Note when buying the SAS kit: the screws which screw into the receiver start to loosen due to the recoiling. The whole kit starts to move side to side. The SAS kit is definately worth buying. If only the front block was longer, I would be 100% satisfied (anyone know gunsmiths who can mod the front block afew cm's longer?