REQ: Silenced Hi-Capa's

If the front block needs to be customed, the front thread and two grub screws need to be modded too. As the front block is modded, it still has to detach itself from the rail section for the slide to come off. It's very cumbersome, but it's the closest gun I can get with a lengthy compensator (I still can't get hold of that M9 railed compensator..)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a alternatvie attachment method, just brought something that looks better than the SAS kit (although more expensive) which also includes a longer barrel. I dont have a silencer tread for mine as of yet but heres a picture.

with silencer:

DSC1copy.jpg

Without:

DSC.jpg

http://www.gun-freedom-art.com/

This is the Hi-capa parts:

http://www.gun-freedom-art.com/hi45.html

http://www.gun-freedom-art.com/top.html

Take note of this:

DSC_2212.jpg

It says 360000 yen...... I've just XE'ed that and it equals to 175.708 GBP.......................................................

Edit: I still think the frame isn't long enough.... the front block can be lengthened easier than the SAS kit as the only attachment is the bottom screw. Might get this..

Edited by TaQ

That freedom art kit (i assume kit?) does look nice - but for £175 ?! :o

I must say some of the OD combos they have on their site are rather cool, im not a fan of the flat triggers though. I'd love it if someone brought out a metal 7" slide and matching frame in the freedom arts style !

The supressor on TaQ's hi capa appears to be the 40mm CA Reversable one.

Edited by Shard

They wont no. They basically add material to the front of the gun as a compensator but do not affect slide movement ;)

and ah ha, that'll be why its a bit more then. The freedom art kits i'd seen where just the lower frame, compensator block and 6" 6.04 barrel. I asummed the barrel was just a normal tightbore, and you used the stock sights. With a slide in there too thats pretty reasonable actually - dont tempt me !

Edited by Shard
  • 1 month later...

I must say that the long receiver does add to that... a far 'cleaner' look than that SAS style thing. a bit easier to take off the slide to adjust the hop on occasion as well, I expect? (and clean and take apart and add a foregrip, and and and.. :P

obviously you guys have biased opinions or have no cash in the wallet

anyone who has an upgraded wa gun exspecially scw and scw v2

would never say a cheapo hi capa is better stock

as the saying goes "you get what you pay for"

Who's the one who felt the need to start a pissing contest in a HiCapa thread?