UTG MP5 AEG Dissected! Quite impressive really...

staticzero

I wouldn't put more than a m100 given the strength of that gearbox. Given the length of the barrel and it's bore, you're not going to get much more out of putting in m120 in there. Also the gearbox really might not handle that well. The bushings .... eh... they are nylon and the holes that were in mine where the bushings sat.... they could have been more precise. I did fit the 6mm CA bushings no problem though.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ok ill try there but they dont have motors, know where i can get a motor?

Ughhh, did you read any of this thread (like the first 10 pages)??? There is no reason to replace the motor in this.

I had mine with an m100 spring in it and still had a decent rate of fire using an 8.4v battery.

Only upgrades worth doing if you want more fps:

m100

CA bushings

reshim the gearbox

new wires

If you want a higher rate of fire:

CA bushings

reshim

new wires

9.6v battery

keep in mind a higher voltage battery or faster motor would eat up the gears quicker.

• 2 weeks later...

I should have shared this a while ago, but I found that if you take a towel or washcloth and wrap the flash hider with that and then turn in the "TIGHTEN" direction (Clockwise) and then attempt to loosen it things go a lot better.

Minor trivia fact: I dont own one of these but have nephews that all do. I have now removed 4 of these damned things. Their father has scrawny guns compared to uncle Cerulean.

• 1 year later...

Archived