Big Boy

Sledge

now to be honest... i don't think it's really that fair, to put him in the bad traders thread, just because he asked for a refund because he didn't realise it had a crack in it. You said no, so he trys to sell it on, is it that big of a deal?

okay, some people would be able to tell the crack from a scratch, he obviously didn't he just looked at it to see the holes, most likely and passed the crack off as a scratch. He asked for a refund as he didn't realise this and you said no as you thought the picture was enough to show the crack, which is fair. He's trying to sell it on, for £40 with a case, bbs, 1xg19 mag and a g17 mag. I don't really see anything wrong with that and i don't see how it's that big of a deal.

edit: typo

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
now to be honest... i don't think it's really that fair, to put him in the bad traders thread, just because he asked for a refund because he didn't realise it had a crack in it. You said no, so he trys to sell it on, is it that big of a deal?

okay, some people would be able to tell the crack from a scratch, he obviously didn't he just looked at it to see the holes, most likely and passed the crack off as a scratch. He asked for a refund as he didn't realise this and you said no as you thought the picture was enough to show the crack, which is fair. He's trying to sell it on, for £40 with a case, bbs, 1xg19 mag and a g17 mag. I don't really see anything wrong with that and i don't see how it's that big of a deal.

edit: typo

Thankyou..someone at least knows where i am coming from...

honestly...

Sledge, you've made your point, you've said what happened and thats really the end of it, it's available for everyone to see, but i don't actually think it's that big of a deal, you may disagree, thats my opinion and Big Boy you've obviously learnt or should have learnt to check things carefully when buying items, such as descriptions and pictures.

he asked for a refund, i don't think that that means that no-one should buy from him, or sell to him, just when you selling something damaged or faulty, to anyone, then make sure you state it and make sure that the buyer knows the problems.

No, his behaviour AFTER asking for a refund is highly suspect. Bottom line: he didn't query things that were clear from the picture, and he's acted suspiciously in trying to sell the gun AND get money out of me at the same time.

This is without mentioning the multitude of PMs begging for free stuff and a price reduction AFTER the deal was settled. Oh whoops, I just mentioned it.

:zorro:

No, his behaviour AFTER asking for a refund is highly suspect. Bottom line: he didn't query things that were clear from the picture, and he's acted suspiciously in trying to sell the gun AND get money out of me at the same time.

This is without mentioning the multitude of PMs begging for free stuff and a price reduction AFTER the deal was settled. Oh whoops, I just mentioned it.

That was only because i spent all my money on a messed up gun from you!!!!!!!

it's not really that bad, making a thread to sell the gun, maybe he was a bit hasty and posted the thread, when he should of waited for your answer. If someone had expressed interest in the gun, then he probably would have told the buyer that he was awaiting PM from you or if you said that you would refund him, then he probably would have said that it was off the market.

I'm just saying this from what i've seen, but he's not trying to scam you... or anyone...

Sledge, have you recieved the money for the items and any money/items for things in the past?

have there been any problems recieving the money/items from this and previous deals?

so no scamming there, has he sold it to anyone yet? have you offered him a refund to? no, so you don't actually know if he was trying to scam anyone and it looks like he wasn't, it looks like he just jumped the gun in posting a thread.

i've known him for a long time and he has never tried to scam anyone and i don't know why he would.

You still haven't addressed the point that you tried to sell the gun BEFORE you heard back from me as to whether I would refund you. That is dishonest behaviour.

I got a PM from you before dinner and that was before 9pm as I ate at about 7.40pm...so i did not try to sell it before you pm'ed me telling me no to a refund

Had Big Boy bothered to say that in response to my asking him via PM, I might have let it go. But as he did not, and is still avoiding the issue, I remain suspicious, and feel it is right warn others.

edit Big Boy: put a screen grab of that PM, with the time received up on this thread.

Well...

Asking for a refund AFTER offering the gun in matter on the sales forums, might suggest that he tried to "double his money" by getting a refund from Sledge and selling the gun.

I don't know what his intentions were or what the guy is like, so I won't dig any deeper into this.

You still haven't addressed the point that you tried to sell the gun BEFORE you heard back from me as to whether I would refund you. That is dishonest behaviour.

But how is it dishonest behaviour..and if you think it is, was it worth all this..we could of sorted it out ourselves...

can i just say...

he hasn't *fruitcage* scammed anyone...

is there any proof of him scamming anyone NO!!!

it may have looked like he was trying to get a refund and sell it, but i'm sure he was just a bit hasty in posting the thread.

edit: just to make it clear. It may have LOOKED like it, but he hasn't actually scammed anyone, so stop jumping on the band wagon and saying scammer, scammer!!!!1!!!111one

Wow, retaliatory neg reps make you look so mature, big boy, you scamming little git.

1) How am i a scamming little git?..i gave him the money fairly and asked for a refund...how can i be the scammer??

2) Why do you assume that i would "double my money" i would have given back the gun to Sledge and not sold it to lork

3) I can not screen grab as i do not know how to but i do that i ate at 7.40 and i got a reply from you before then...What is the point in all of this??? You have made a big, pointless deal out of nothing!

Big Boy: put a screen grab of that PM, with the time received up on this thread. Not only are you accusing me of being dishonest with regard to the gun, you are now accusing me of lying in regard to the messages I sent you. Prove your point, or apologise.

OK i apologise for posting about 20 mins earlier than i should of..now i should be killed because it was such a big deal..this is really worth it...yes it sure is

1) How am i a scamming little git?..i gave him the money fairly and asked for a refund...how can i be the scammer??

2) Why do you assume that i would "double my money" i would have given back the gun to Sledge and not sold it to lork

3) I can not screen grab as i do not know how to but i do that i ate at 7.40 and i got a reply from you before then...What is the point in all of this???  You have made a big, pointless deal out of nothing!

I said

might suggest that he tried to "double his money"

I didn't say " OMFGZORZ! THE DOOD AM SCAMMING THE WHOLE *fruitcage* WORLD"

Screen grab:

Press Print screen. It's a button to the top left.

Open paint.

Select edit, then copy.

Viola, a screen cap.

Sledge says he sent his first pm at 9pm. You say no. You have accused Sledge of lying. I know who I beieve.

Prove or apologise.

You are a scammer because you posted a thread saying the gun worked fine and that the crack in no way affected operation, whilst attempting to get sledge to refund you because the crack was so bad.

That's lying and scamming in my book.

Screen grab:

Press Print screen. It's a button to the top left.

Open paint.

Select edit, then copy.

Viola, a screen cap.

Sledge says he sent his first pm at 9pm. You say no. You have accused Sledge of lying. I know who I beieve.

Prove or apologise.

You are a scammer because you posted a thread saying the gun worked fine and that the crack in no way affected operation, whilst attempting to get sledge to refund you because the crack was so bad.

That's lying and scamming in my book.

I have apologised and i wanted a reffund because it will make the gun break quicker..and if lork was intereted i would of explained to him that it would make it last for a smaller amount of time..and the reason he wasn't interested was the crack...so lets just leave it at that shall we?

He did not describe it to me as cracked..i thought it was a crack..as i am neww to airsoft..and if you keep giving me neg reps then i will get my friends to...there is no point at all..lets just leave it at that shall we or do you want to make this a bigger deal than it ever was??

I don't mind..if you want war i will go to war

Tom

A pm from Big Boy.

War? Don't make me laugh. Still, come and have a go if you think you're hard enough......

Archived