How many forum members does it take.....

Sam1626

Because I'm funny?

OK. Whatever. Sure you are. Calling us Americans stupid is ok... It goes over our heads, right? How many Brits does it take to srew in a light bulb? 31. One to screw in the light bulb. 15 to argue over whether it was done propperly, and another 15 to rant about how much worse the Americans would have done it.

Please... can we either:

a - leave the Americans alone

or

b - stop getting so offended when the Americans make fun of other countries

The hypocracy is really sad. Here's an example of how it isn't OK for Americans to make fun of anyone:

How many Frenchmen does it take to screw in a lightbulb? One to screw it in, and the rest to run away from the flash.

How many Germans does it take to screw in a lightbulb? None. Germans lightbulbs are superior to all other light bulbs.

How many Brits does it take to screw in a light bulb? One to turn it, and the rest to brag about how well it was turned.

How many Arnies members does it take to screw in a lightbulb? 3. One to crew it in, Rob15 to make a sexual joke about screwing, and expvideo to get all patriotic, and *badgeress* about the context of the conversation.

Aaron

OK, so I'm a little defensive... I am American, and have no shame of that fact.

No need to get so wound up. Some of your jokes might have been funny, but alas fade in comparision to the rest of your post.

edit: Such jokes aren't offensive, the snide little comments are, and the surprisingly common belief that the universe revolves around the good old U S of A.

Is that a common American belief? Because that's news to me.

OK, I'm done. Whatever. Make fun of the US all you want, but can we please stop jumping down the Americans' throats every time we make fun of you?

Aaron

Archived