flat-bike-slugs

wolfenstein

just receive a kinda complain letter from the management of the Flat i live in... stated about my bike park in-front of my door in the flat landings.. i suspected one of my stupid neighbours filed that complain...

..i really dont understand why they do such thing..

1st..the bike wasnt on their way.. since i live in the last door at the top floor .. and it is parked just right in-front of my door

2nd.. i never ever leave any wheel tracks of my bike on the floor landings... :waggle:

3rd... i never turned down any of them if they borrowed it (they might be in the future) <_<

4th.. my bike is lovely.. :rolleyes:

.. now what i have in mind is to make even w/ them by putting a bagfull of slugs (there's plenty from where i work at) to their common beautiful, flowery,colorful garden where they used to mingle & having b-b-q during sundays...

... if my bike is a sore to their eyes.. then their lovely garden is also a problem to me.. coz it cause me depression... their garden is too lovely to die when winter comes... & i cant see it dying.. that is the cause of my depression.. :(:unsure:

anybody who can give me tips to make even w/ them would be helpful..

Go for it. But have words with the management about it, they should realise that the bike wasn't a problem and they were being pedantic arsehats. Better yet, go and talk to them about it, and ask them why they didnt talk to you about it, and instead ran for the authorities for something that couold easily have been sorted out in 5 minutes.

Ok, let me just get this straight. Your neighbours have complained that your bike is left on the Shared Landing? And you are wondering if you should destroy their garden?

I don't think that needs an answer, do you?

And just something else, why don't you pack your bike inside the flat? I only have a small one bedroom flat but I still have space to store my 2 bikes.

*edit* for me speling

Go for it. But have words with the management about it, they should realise that the bike wasn't a problem and they were being pedantic arsehats. Better yet, go and talk to them about it, and ask them why they didnt talk to you about it, and instead ran for the authorities for something that couold easily have been sorted out in 5 minutes.

i guess those slugs would do my vengeance since they already done the damage to me... neighbours! face my slugs.. i really would do it first thing in the morning... but i can only get slugs during the night, they dont get out during the day...i'll talk to my boss that im kinda sick & would do night shift instead tomorrow so i can collect those slugs during my break time....about 80-90 slugs would do the job..

Ok, let me just get this straight. Your neighbours have complained that your bike is left on the Shared Landing? And you are wondering if you should destroy their garden?

I don't think that needs an answer, do you?

And just something else, why don't you pack your bike inside the flat? I only have a small one bedroom flat but I still have space to store my 2 bikes.

*edit* for me speling

i am not wondering if i should destroy them.. thats already what i have in mind...

i cant put bike inside my flat.. no space.. might ruin my lovely carpet & might hit some furnitures as well...

i guess those slugs would do my vengeance since they already done the damage to me.

This is the smartest thing you have put so far.

Do you really think that letting slugs loose on someones garden is wise? How about if I let a dog into your flat to scratch up your sofa because you didn't like my curtains. Would that be a sensible thing to do?

i cant put bike inside my flat.. no space.. might ruin my lovely carpet & might hit some furnitures as well...

It's a bicycle. It takes up next to no space at all. I have lovely carpets in my flat too and I also mountain bike, come back from skirmishes muddy and commute home in the rain. I don't leave my bike outside to block corridors.

Also if your short of space take the wheels off. It don't take much time to do.

*Edit* Plus 2 replies in under 5 minutes? Please use the edit button next time if you have more to add.

This is the smartest thing you have put so far.

Do you really think that letting slugs loose on someones garden is wise? How about if I let a dog into your flat to scratch up your sofa because you didn't like my curtains. Would that be a sensible thing to do?

It's a bicycle. It takes up next to no space at all. I have lovely carpets in my flat too and I also mountain bike, come back from skirmishes muddy and commute home in the rain. I don't leave my bike outside to block corridors.

Also if your short of space take the wheels off. It don't take much time to do.

*Edit* Plus 2 replies in under 5 minutes? Please use the edit button next time if you have more to add.

1) i didnt say its sensible thing to do... but sure you didnt get the point.. better for you to keep quiet though..

2) sorry, im not like you who can live like dirty & stuff.. & i dont care if you put your bike in your place w/ all muddy & stuff..

3) yeah my mistake 2 replies under 5 minutes..

1) i didnt say its sensible thing to do... but sure you didnt get the point.. better for you to keep quiet though..

2) sorry, im not like you who can live like dirty & stuff.. & i dont care if you put your bike in your place w/ all muddy & stuff..

1) You can't expect to post something on a forum that could be classed as illegal (criminal damage) and not get someone tell you that it isn't the right thing to do. I get the point you are trying to make but I just think you are stupid, so I'll tell you that I think you are and express my opinion.

2) I did not say I living in a filthy flat, I just stated that even though you have a 'lovely carpet' you can keep your bike inside. It may take a little more care and time but surely that is much better than annoying your neighbours.

*edit* Ghost_Rider beat me to it.

Archived