Western Loadout.

Now. I already have a FAMAS and was looking for something a little bit more distinctive. Having seen Tombstone it would appear that maximum manly-ness comes in the form of SAAs and Winchesters.

Just wondering.

Revolver wise I really want 2 SAAs but Im thinking due to the single action it may not be the best option... So. what do we think? Should I duel weild?

Rifle/Shotgun.... Ive heard good things about the M1887 Guards Gun. Hows the Marushin M1892? As I prefer the looks...

Cheers!! Thanks for any facts/opinions. :D

oh. and wot am bestest gnu? :P

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dunno about the rifles, but get the revolvers. Get two, or three, or... as many as you can afford. Ok, so you MAY not get the rate of fire you would with a GBB. Who cares? Just means you aim a little more.

You might also want to consider the Marushin Blackhawk. Not totally authentic, being a fairly modern gun, but it looks the part.

:zorro:

That does sound pretty good.. Although I was going to lend my friend the FAMAS to save him rental costs and just go in with 2 SAAs... afterall I just want to look cool and generally enjoy myself. Who cares if I get shot :P

But I shall look into that idea...

Any news on the rifles and finally....

Could anyone link me to a sneaking suit retailer? ;)

Edit: Just noticed Diemaco's post... I had been considering that rifle... any info?

Anyone know where i can get either the long leather coat like revolver ocelot or the spetznaz ocelot uniform.....I think three saas should to follow. and yes i shall scirmish a whole day in this kit.. just because im me......

Where did Ocelot carry that third gun? He had a gun belt with a holster on his right thigh, another belt worn right shoulder to left hip that held the holster in the small of his back (I HAVE to try that :D), but where was the third?

Probably in his hand at all times. ;)

The Marushin Winchester rifles are supposed to be leaky. However, the shotguns are supposed to be great.

Where did Ocelot carry that third gun? He had a gun belt with a holster on his right thigh, another belt worn right shoulder to left hip that held the holster in the small of his back (I HAVE to try that :D), but where was the third?

well the one on his shoulder was the one that went to his right shoulder and the gun was on his left side the third was in the small of his back tucked in his belt w/ no holster

Are you using the Cavalries, Artillerys, or the civilian models? and IMO get the HW if your going to skirmish with them alot. My silver models frame is starting to crack from the use <_<. and if you've got the money, believe you me, new wooden grips are well worth it, they give the gun a completely different heafty feel.

Long days and Pleasant nights - Jack

As for the Winchester rifles, I can warmly recommend a KTW M1873 Carbine springer. While it doesn´t provide killer fps and spring makes the cocking action rather stiff, it´s still very, very nice looking piece and it doesn´t make a huge hole in your wallet. Plus it works (chances for getting a lemon Marushin M92 are big...).

As for the revolvers, I´ve had really bad luck with Tanaka revolvers and I haven´t yet owned single one which would shoot straight for 15 feet. Sadly, that fact also applies to my SAA Civilian. But since lots of people have had good and accurate Tanaka pieces, my guns could have been lemons. All of them... :unsure:

Edited couple of typos.

Ooops meant to edit this one, sorry guys.

Seeing as I'm here, what do I need for the full loadout; I have the

M1892,

M1887, a

Silver SAA, and a

Derringer. I'm getting;

Super Blackhawk,

Twighlight Chromium and/or Midnight Blue SAA,

Randall custom M1892 in silver, and

another Derringer.

Anything else needed? (apart from boots & spurs. I already have the hat :D )

Archived