Walther Picture Thread

My recent addition. I love P99s. I just wish Maruzen had better internals.

Regular Maruzen P99 with barrel and silencer kit. Barrel has been polished.

P1010004.jpg

P1010006.jpg

I also picked up a silencer attachment so I can put a bigger can on her if I need to. ;)

-S

Edited by si3n4
  • Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ No shame in that. My springer P99 is the very reason why i bought a Maruzen.

Has anyone installed an SD slide?? I'm having trouble getting the slide+internals back on the frame. Specifically, the barrel unit and recoil spring unit are jamming up the whole thing when i try to re-assemble the 2 halves together.

• 2 weeks later...
Wow! Very nice. How was the fitment of the SD slide and barrel? I'm about ready to upgrade my slide...

oh the fittment is good and installation is easy, but watch out for those little springs on the blow-back unit

it's shooting around 305FPS using green, which for me, is good enough

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I sold this not too long ago, but I never posted the picture. I bought it as just the standard pistol. I then added a Prime slide and a Maruzen threaded barrel and suppressor set.

P99-1-1.jpg

I have regretted selling it since the moment I shipped it. If anyone is looking to sell or trade one anytime soon, please let me know.

• 3 months later...

Anyone else having sluggish recoil with the suppressor attached on 134a?

Also, how do you guys run the thing on green gas? I'd like to get a metal slide, but my P99 HATES green gas, and its consumption on 134a is roughly the same as a single-stack TM 1911A1 :huh:

• 4 months later...
Here is something you dont see everyday. One is mine, the other I was doing some work on for a customer.

IMG SNIP

Uhm....i don't think that 2 of them have ever been together like that in the REAL STEEL, much less in airsoft. I'm surprised that you didn't cause the universe to end just by photographing 2 WA2000s side by side :wide-eyed:

gorgeous. Simply gorgeous.

• 4 weeks later...

I've wondered about Maruzen P99's for a while now and I finally got the opportunity to pick one up in a trade (thanks WatZ). This one has been upgraded a bit. Sadly, I don't get to actually try it out for a while (darn college) but I'm glad to have it.

The Goods...

photo2g.jpg

Where they live...

photoif.jpg

Bits:

Maruzen Walther P99 Desert Version

Maruzen Threaded Outer Barrel

Maruzen Suppressor

Maruzen Tac-Light

Prime Metal Slide

KM High Flow

Firefly Recoil Spring Guide w/Bearing Set

• 2 months later...

This thread is too quiet :(

My P99 NBB have been broken for nearly a year but now I got a friend to fix it. I'm all happy now!

Nothing special about it, just a bit worn.. Have the silencer too but i really dont like the look of the light and silencer together :unsure:

p991.jpg

I'd really like to have a GBB P99 too <_<

This thread is too quiet :(

My P99 NBB have been broken for nearly a year but now I got a friend to fix it. I'm all happy now!

Nothing special about it, just a bit worn.. Have the silencer too but i really dont like the look of the light and silencer together :unsure:

p991.jpg

I'd really like to have a GBB P99 too <_<

What holster do you use with that?