Walther Picture Thread

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably not, most likely the same body more or less to save production costs, but simpler internals due to no need for blowback, and more reliable due to increased simplicity.

And more powerful due to no power used to move components i.e. the slide, backwards.

Also no slide return spring, possibly :unsure: I can't remember if someone mentioned the NBB as having a manual slide or not

Edit: cheers uni, beat me to it with the voice of experience :)

Edited by evilhippy
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I would hazard a guess that the threaded end of the silencer unscrews like a cap, exposing the innards, but I haven't actually yet tried it on mine.

The foam shot out of the silencer though?!! Are both ends of it securely attached??

Yeah that can be a problem with aully automatic guns: I shot the foam from a Tanio Kobe silencer into little shredded pieces when I attached it to a Gigant Neo and used it on full auto; thought the damn thing wasn't firing until I took the silencer off and 2 dozen BBs and twice as many foamy chunks wafted out the end - d'oh!

The oter barrel has threads on the inside, so the silencer will only fit on a P99.

I was shooting so fast that a couple of BBs got stuck in the foam and blocked the hole, by the time I saw that something was wrong, I had emptied the entire magazine in the silencer.

The ends of the silencer do not screw off, nor have I found any other way to get into the thing.