Halloween

Butter18c

Don't carry an airsoft replica in public. This rule still stands on Halloween. There are certain exceptions. For example, I plan (plans may change) to go to a party as a green army guy (toy plastic soldiers about 1.5" tall) which means green BDUs, Green ALICE gear, green helmet, green face paint, green gloves, and a springer M16 painted green. In that particular case, it is obvious that the gun is a costume prop, as most people would not touch their real steel M16 with a can of green spraypaint for a halloween costume. I will however put an orange muzzle cap on it, just in case.

So you see that perhaps something like that is safer than going out with an M4 that not only is black, but even has the damn trademarks on it?

Aaron

EDIT: spelling

EDIT 2: BTW, I should mention that my roommate plans to be the "tan army man" and do the same thing, so it will probably be kind of cool/funny looking.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the topic of costumes... Last night. Me at the Naughty Schoolgirl Party at the club I work at. In costume as a "Naughty Proffessor". Wanna earn an A?

gallery_8621_377_43876.jpg

It was AWESOME. The fake glasses, the messy hair, miss-matched socks, and the rediculous suit. I also had a highlighter (glows in the blacklight) and was "grading" girls (on the breast). It was a blast. I could probably use the same suit for a Napolean Dynomite costume.

Aaron

Well for me, Im going as a pirate... pirate commando. TT MAV loaded up in TCCS mode (Tactical Candy Carrying System) with a pirate hat, green/black Boys M4, small pirate pistol, eyepatch, and OD trousers, and some blue shirt.

Also, Expvideo, that photo would be perfect for www.collegehumor.com's "That Guy" contest :P

Last year, ahh. Didn't wear it at night, but I had a huge teddy bear costume, big head, kinda like the one on the Kayne West albums. Didn't say a word the entire day, and no one asked questions. I was told to remove the head after third period....

hmm ive thought about wearing my ghillie suit and wearing a zombie mask (quite a realistic one) then hiding behind the hedge outside our house to scare all the little kiddies shitless

this is of course to get the message across that sweets are bad for them

Don't forget that H&K also sponsor the combine. ;)

"H&K, Providing solutions for all your human race opressing needs"

As for halloween, i'm planning to wear my gear and camos to school. I'm only worried about my vest having a pistol holster on it, I bet my school would see it some sort of paraphenalia.

As for halloween, i'm planning to wear my gear and camos to school. I'm only worried about my vest having a pistol holster on it, I bet my school would see it some sort of paraphenalia.

Do it anyway, just to ###### them off. I loved doing that to the administration at my old high school, they hated me for my mothers' bickering, so I hated them right back.

Archived