Let me introduce you to a personal friend of mine.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the guys I know of on the prop forums takes the replica motion trackers and puts real motion tracking circuits inside them.

Quite cool.

You wanting one??

Erm, by "real MT circuitry" I assume you mean he's fitting GameBoy Advance screens with software that makes it go "beep", right?

I mean, it doesn't use micro changes in air density to detect movement on the other side of walls, right?

Erm, by "real MT circuitry" I assume you mean he's fitting GameBoy Advance screens with software that makes it go "beep", right?

I mean, it doesn't use micro changes in air density to detect movement on the other side of walls, right?

The MTs in Aliens didn't use micro changes in air density, did they? I thought it was only Ash's MT in Alien that did that, and even then it was strongly hinted at that Ash had just made up some suitable scientific sounding ###### :P

;)

The MTs in Aliens didn't use micro changes in air density, did they? I thought it was only Ash's MT in Alien that did that, and even then it was strongly hinted at that Ash had just made up some suitable scientific sounding ###### :P

;)

Probably right. Ash's description is just so quotable. :D

I could have a look in the tech manual and see if it says but meh!

Probably right. Ash's description is just so quotable. :D
Hehe, most of that film is quotable, I just love it :D

It may have been accidental, but Ian Holm's delivery of the line makes it sound as if he is just making it up to humour the rest of the crew, and then Ripley looks at Dallas as if to say "Yeah, right" if my memory serves me correctly, hehe.