Marui Mp7

cazboab

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAA. i am buying everyone of these. how i will afford i dont know. but the TMP MP7 and VZ61 are mine. go get on. shame thogh that Marui takes 10 years to release this stuff. i guess they would make great presents for my great grandkids.

I was really trying to avoid the aeps, probably because I knew this was gonna happen....aep collection? I think so.

And I'm kinda glad they are AEPs, gbbs are extremely fun, but other than pistols I wouldn't use any for skrimishes. Maybe I would take out my kwa m11 for cqb sometime, but for smgs electric just seems more practical to me.

...all this new stuff coming out I'm gonna be in $$$ trouble :unsure:

Haha, this is all a lie. We all know Marui is purposefully not making an mp7 of any form because that would make us happy.

In seriousness though, oh maaaannn am I lookin forward to the mp7. Its just so beautiful. The mac-10, skorpion, and tmp all look very good as well, and with an aep price tag you could afford a couple.

I don't know if I want the TMP or the MP7 more. Probably the MP7:D

That 4" Hicapa looks great, good enough to buy. Its got some nice differences from the biggun besides length, and I like that low profile magazine. I might buy one so I can build a super Hicapa with its parts.

Archived